Girls that cuss: is it off putting to guys?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I find it off-putting, except during sex or in response to something seriously negative.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, but somehow I still have guys who tell me they like me... Which I don't understand why.

• I understand why... it's because they are not yet in control over their hormones and have never really asked themselves what you bring to the table. A lot of guys don't really think about what standards they want either.

Hope you now understand.

• @mghowmasculinist cool.

What Guys Said 11

• As long as it's not overdone, and as long as she knows when it's OK and when it's not, I'm fine with it. I actually kinda like it, I'm not exactly the cleanest when it comes to words, so at minimum she should not be easily offended by words...

• FUCK NO! How bout that?

• Not to me. I mean don't make every other word a curse word but we all get pissed off it happens. You stub your toe and say awh fuck man! Shit happens let it be.

• Here in Australia, what Americans call profanity we consider to be normal conversational English.

• If they do it a lot then yeah but it's nothing that can't be fixed with patience.

• It's not an admiral quality to swear. The less, the better.

Constant swearing and foul language can be off-putting but a swear here and there is OK. But most importantly, there's a time and place.

• It is masculine

• Excuse me? Since when cussing is attributable to gender?

• Masculine energy lol... Are you fucking high?
      Dude, even children cuss. Everyone cuss. U need a reality check. No, it is vulgar, not violent.
      Yeah, of course, women can't be tough and feminine, cause they're dainty weak flowers... Give me a break.

• @Sasha07 I didn't come up with those terms so please go read and come back it's time to update!
      It's science related topic and it's based on the estrogen and testosterone hormones.
      Now children cuss because they are like a sponge which absorbs everything from its environment, is it ok? for sure NO, they are underage and its not a normal behavior. Don't mix things but then do u want to be cussed by ur children and accept it as a human being attitude? Period

Take a look at diss tracks of rappers. Most of them are guys who cuss each other because it's a ghetto shit and MASCULINE ENERGETIC since u loved these two words. Nobody is preventing u from cussing I have an opinion u have urs at the end of the day it's a poll

• Well, I cuss a lot. So I'm sure I'll get along very well with a girl who also cusses a lot too.

• Yes.

• no, if a girl doesn't call me a cunt at least 5 times a day my ego will takeover

• Yes. I don't like it at all when anybody speaks like that

What Girls Said 7

• I don't fucking care. Personally.

• Probably but oh fucking well

• I don't think it's attractive

• It's even off putting to girls

• I don't know, but I sure fucking hope it's not

• Of course it's off putting... Fucking hypocrites.

• its off putting for me when a guy cusses lol imagine a girl cussing