Is my boyfriend abusive or he is just playing?

Sometimes he hit me softly in my head or legs and i never say anything because it doesn't hurt but yesterday he was over me and that really annoyed me because he thought that was funny but I didn't so I scratch him and made it look like i was "playing" but he hit me in my face and this time it did hurt me.

He say he was playing but he always say that.

sorry my english!

Most Helpful Guy

• He is a potential abuser!!! Dump him nowww!!! And runnnnnnn

He has no right to hit you like that... Even playfully.. That's not what a mature person would do!

And by the way he had already proved that he will abuse you in future cause he already hit you...
    Dump him!! ABORT!

What Guys Said 2

• He got overly aggressive. Let him know that its not acceptable. It happens, like in any relationship, communication is key.

• this has gone too far.

What Girls Said 4

• It sounds like he was playing at first and then actually retaliated when you decided to hurt him.

• Sounds like he was playing and didn't know his own strength, but if you really don't like it then just tell him and don't let it happen again

• I think both of you need to stop this games

• Tell him to stop acting like a kid lol