Guy I'm dating, lying about job.. do I call him out?

So i'm in my early 20's and I'm dating a man in his 30's, he is VERY hot and very successful but nonetheless it has been going pretty good so far. I alway knew he was a web designer etc. but never knew details about his business because he never told me the specifics and I always got the vibe not to ask so I didn't.. well I finally googled him because I got a weird vibe while in the city today with him people kept starring at him, like he was a local celebrity or something.. what I found was a huge plot twist. Turns out he's a famous dating coach for males in nyc, aka a sex coach and teaches mean how to sleep with females, or as some would call it a playboy.. he's a professional seducer. He hosts seminars, is on tv shows etc. very big, and I had no idea.. obviously he didn't want to tell me this, but the more research I did on his company and him as a dating coach the more disturbing It got. He used many of his techniques with me on dates etc. I don't know how to approach this topic with him, or if it's even worth it.. Maybe I should just block the creep. I mean you're in your 30's and chasing a young 20 year old, shouldn't you be having children or something by now? yuck. help.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think its unusual for men in there 30's to want to date younger women in there 20's and often the girls at that age are interested , an age gap of 10 years wouldn't be a deal breaker for a lot of girls that age if they liked the guy

• im not concerned about our age, or anything besides his job.. he literally teaches men how to get laid in NYC. thats ridiculous.

• I'd imagine NYC be a tough dating area , you can't really blame the single guys for seeking some help can you? I know some of the city girls around her can be very difficult.

have you talked to him about this? like told him you found out about who he really was? or mentioned some of his techniques seemed similar to those online?

• He's a PUA. Women HATE PUA's because they teach regular guys how to get laid, and women don't want regular guys. They only want the top 2% of men, and thugs. If a regular guy SEEMS like he's a thug or 2%, and she has sex with him, she's been tricked.

PUA's are just one episode of after-sex-regret away from catching a rape accusation.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say call him out on it, yeah. And stop seeing him. Guaranteed he will cheat if this turns into a relationship.

What Guys Said 2

• No. Kick him out. You don't want a guy that'll lie to you.

• ''Maybe I should just block the creep. I mean you're in your 30's and chasing a young 20 year old, shouldn't you be having children or something by now? yuck. help. ''

Funny none of that bothered you before...''I'm dating a man in his 30's, he is VERY hot and very successful''

Block him? would it really matter... he'd have a new girlfriend over night...

What Girls Said 2

• Ask him about it, maybe his intentions aren't as weird as you think. He may genuinely have feelings for you and didn't want to tell in because he was scared it would ruin your relationship (which I personally don't agree with but I see the logic).

• Haha he could actually like you, but he did lie. I'd ask him about it