Is ACNE a big factor in deciding whether or not to date someone? why?

• Yahhhh Duhhhhhh! 😜
  • Nahhhhh not really! 🤗

Most Helpful Girl

• No , acne is beyond a person's control. Anyone can develop acne. It's not a deal breaker for me

What Girls Said 3

• look, acne can be tamed. you just need to know how, so for me, it wouldn't be much of a setback. i would definitely try to help him with it though.

• No - not for me.

• depend on the person. I know a really good looking guys who play football, he has acne but he's a 8 and I know another guys typical geek type with acne and he's a 2.
    I have a but of acne too but I'm considered to be really pretty and adorable.

What Guys Said 8

• Nah I don't care about that petty stuff lol

• Of course, finally some fgit decided to use this username

• U bet boi!!! 🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸

• How much acne are we talking about now?
    It's not a huge factor, it's natural and happens to a lot of us.

• Not too much like those poor people literally covered in pimples. (I would hate to be one of them) just some on the forehead and side of the face

• That's fine in my opinion

• Nope. Not for me

• No it's not. Acne comes and goes. There some things that just stay and never leave 😂

• absolutely 100% no

• Yes it is, I have really bad severe acne to the point its disgusting, I mean my face is full of acne and black heads etc, I've spent huge amounts of money all sorts of treatments and soaps for months but nothing, right now I'm on a strong acne regiment from my dermatologist but being 24 it's a nightmare, everybody looks at my face and I mostly stay inside, It sucks when I walk to my college classes how I hear girls laughing once I pass by or "did you see his face" I've been called pizza face, I have to laugh because that is funny, and honestly I hate talking to girls because when I meet them, I can see the disgust at my face that's already all scarred up with acne scars and craters and holes from squeezing when I was younger, on top of that I suffer from dry skin, that's all I wanna say, you heard it straight from a virgin never had a girlfriend or even held a girls hand 24 year old.

• My face is all fucked up honestly, like I said it sucks really badly.

• Yea, I can only hope 😂, luckily for me though, Im majoring in computer science so daily face to face inteeaction with hundreds of people isn't a problem for me lol.

• Haha nice! 🤓 Hope the best for ya brah 😎

• How bad is the acne?

• Medium, not too much but a fair amount that is visible.

• True dat! (FUK doze fuckas) 😆

• Yup fuck those fuckers