Guys, what do you think and feel?

Hello guys, I need your point of view.. What do you think and feel about a girl that that you approach almost never text you first? But she always responds every text that you send and every videocall that you invite. She is always nice and happy. But, She just doesn't make the first move.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say that it sounds like all of my female friends. At times it gets annoying and depressing but that is just how my friends are complete introverts. I actually like one of my female freinds so not only do I have to always contact her but I also always have to make the first moves.

• What if she thinks if she texts first, the guys will feel annoyed. And even though the guys texts first and the girl responds nicely, but he seems like runs out of topic to talk about, so he answers shortly. And he cancel 2 videocalls in a row that he promised to the girl. Thats what makes the girl even thinks not to make the first move, bcoz she thinks the guy loses his interest.

• Na don't worry about that. Most guys love it when the women is into them enough to initiate a chat. If he canceled two video calls that he promised be weary of his promises you know he most likely won't keep them.

Most Helpful Girl

• That they are either playing hard to get or that they don''t give a shit.

What Guys Said 3

• if the girl never initiates conversation then he can feel like he is just blowing up her phone/means of communication. if you are always responding he could just see that as you humoring him/ wanting to get the last word in. easy solution if its a problem send him a hi or a quick little message every once in a while just to let him know you want to talk to him as much as he wants to talk to you

• What if she thinks if she texts first, the guys will feel annoyed. And even though the guys texts first and the girl responds nicely, but he seems like runs out of topic to talk about, so he answers shortly. And he cancel 2 videocalls in a row that he promised to the girl. Thats what makes the girl even thinks not to make the first move, bcoz ahe thinks the guy loses his interest.

• That she doesn't care

• If a guy is interested, he'll be glad that she talks to him lol

• I would think she is either old fashioned, shy or doesn"t want to seem too eager. Not a problem.

What Girls Said 0