Has anyone started a relationship being on GaG?

If so, how'd it happen?
Was it successful?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. We "met" End of August, started talking in September but not via PM, just flirty replies and such on opinions (he started flirting). Then in October I fell in love with his sweet words but I didn't know how he looked liked. He asked an indirect question about me and that's when I knew it was mutual. I told him I liked him and it was mutual. We became friends on FB and started being romantic and admit our love for each other, we skyped, we broke up a first time in April and he told me he was sorry and he loved me, then we broke up again in May.
    It wasn't successful.
    But it's ok. I don't hate him, although I really 100% moved on now, I still thing he's a good guy. He's not just the LDR type and we're not compatible although we share many values and interests.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• Hell no. A woman can only gain so much gratification from being romanced by a screen that can’t hold her, kiss her, or make love to her like there’s no tomorrow.

• nope, but i have indicated interest on here. i dont think i will ever have an online relationship. i can't do it, and i need to be honest with myself.

• This isn't a dating site [some may disagree, this is MY opinion].

I've had interest in one or two, but eh. Just friends. :]

• & To be clear, I do currently have an 'interest'. Not yet made it known.

Between us, k? ^-^

• Only like an online friends with benefits type deal. The first year was great, but now it's more friends than benefits bc we have conflicting time zones and schedules and he's not a good friend lol

• really? i had no idea people did this on here.

• @guyngals @guyngals Oh trust me, back in the day when this site was more underground and not as mainstream, there was lots of online sexy play going on, including myself.

But I keep absolute discretion with my play on this site, so I don't discuss with who, what was done or not done, etc.

Gals value discretion when it comes to their sexual play.

• The only relationship that has started on here for me was a friendship (yes, it is a type of relationship)

• Yes and yes.
    2 years together lol

• Nope never has) never will) online relationship is not my thing... I just like to flirt.. do sexting have a good time and end it there haha 😂😂😂

• No way

• Nope. But I do have a friend from here that I talk to regularly.

• No I haven't.

• No, this isn't a dating site. I never joined to find someone, just find some insight or answers.

However, I have made a few friends and I am totally cool with that.

What Guys Said 11

• No, I never have and I don't think I ever will.

• I've been here for 6.5 years, and I have definitely witnessed people meeting for the first time on GaG, and end up dating. Before I was a member here, I heard that a couple met for the first time on GaG and got married!

But the odds are few and far between. However I do get the mentality; the girls will be more relaxed, and less shallow, than on a dating site, so guy who aren't as good looking feel they can let their personality charm a girl into liking him on a non-dating-site like GaG.

• There has been gag couples, always long distance and they are no longer together, because of one thing or another.

• You guys need more social interaction in your life fr

• Nope can't say I have but I have been in several long distance ones etc, just not on here so it's not like the concept is really all that new to me.

• Look at all the people saying this is not a dating site. People meet people at the library, the gym, fuck for all we know, a relationship can start after saving the girl from a raging volcano and all of this ain't dating site. Gym is to work out, library is to learn, volcanos are shit to stay away from. Relationships can happen anywhere it does not have to be a dating site. Such people are so ignorant these days.

As for I, I haven't found anyone here whom I'd be interested in dating.

• Just made a couple friends hasn't led to anything but I'm in no rush. I want a chill relationship nothing rushed

• Nope

• nope, that never happened,

• Hard to say. The WilliamKateHarry team are up to something but I have no idea what. Anyhow it adds to the fun of the secret GAG.

• No, and I probably wouldn't They could be a catfish