This boy I like is confusing.. Help?

Okay so I went to my friends' party on Saturday.. Got quite drunk.. My crush was there. All my friends were planning on "getting with him" but little do they know is that before they met him, I had talked to him for a little while. So that night all his attention was on me, and he was real nice and made me FEEL like he liked me. He wasn't that drunk because he had only a few cans. But then he walked off with his phone once and his brother was like "that's his girl" but i was like "oh for real?" Because everything he was doing, didn't seem like he had a girl. But yeah, he like talks to other girls too, I just found that out. It sucks because I actually thought he was a good guy. Never saw him as a f'boy type. But yeah, I guess what I'm asking is, what do I do? Am I able to get him and be with him? Maybe? And if not, how am I going to get over him.. We see eachother every week at dance practice and he expects me to talk to him and ugh. What do you guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• i think you just have to sort of ask in some sort of way if he is into exclusive relationships. so you could essentially ask "do you have a girlfriend?" "are you looking for a girlfriend or just sort of casual stuff?"

once you get those answers you'll know how to proceed.

Most Helpful Girl

• The best solution here, whether you try to progress the relationship or let it be, is to talk to him (in person). If you're looking to start something more serious, tell him you feel misled by the impression he gave you, and ask him why he gave that misleading impression so you can determine if he would be a loyal partner. Good luck!

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• If I were you I would continue talking to him normally and then just gradually ask him if he has a girlfriend or if he's seeing anyone at the moment. Chances are if you just ask him he will probably tell you.