Would you introduce your friend with benefits to your parents?

Because right now I don't know what we are. Me and this guy have been "dating" for 2 months but is most sex than anything else.
But lately he has been saying things like "I don't want that your dad see me as something bad, I want him to like me" and he also invited me this weekend to visit his family. I think i know like 5 of his friends but he doesn't know any of mine or my family because I am kind of afraid.

Most Helpful Guy

• He is moving past the friends with benefits stage and now considers you his girlfriend.

What Guys Said 3

• What on earth for? No!

• thats not a good idea.

• I have a brain, therefore I do not have friends with benefits.

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't have a friends with benefits. If you see the relationship turning into something more, then go for it. Otherwise, I probably wouldn't because he's only having sex with you. I'm sure your parents don't care to know that.

• Not on purpose, but if my family happened to meet him I'd just introduce him to them as my friend, I wouldn't say he's my friend with benefits lol 😅 That's just awkward and uncalled for.