Why do I alway change my mind or run from a relationship, when I want one?

Hello Everyone!

I alway change my mind last minuet, and some of the guys that want to date me are tired of it. I want to have a relationship, but I think I am scared, or unsure if it might work out or whatever it is. There are plenty of guys that want to date me, but they also either want sex way to fast or are to desperate for a relationship. I am just asking why I run or change my mind a lot?

Well I have had guys that only wanted to be with me for sex and because I had more money then they had. The guys I have met in my early 20s were all users or were con artists or if they did like me it ended up doing it. I have been tricked a lot and I am scared because most men, think that having sex right away will be ok or if they do want to date me, it either leads to sex or they get angry because they think I am being shy. I like sex but its not what I want the relationship to only be about

Most Helpful Guy

• you need to find the right one

What Guys Said 1

• You haven't found the right guy yet. When you find someone who clicks with you, I don't think you'll run from him.

What Girls Said 3

• The main cause of mind changing last minute always come from making impulsive decision. Stop telling people your decision so soon and learn to keep things in heart until you are sure things gonna work it's way out. Otherwise if the problem worsen, it's more than just a mind changing issue, it would become a trustworthy issue.

• Only you know the answer. Possibly it has something to do with certain events that happened in your past.

• Maybe It's Philophobia..