He's 33 I'm 19 can he receive feelings only if we are fucking?

I am having sex with a male that's 33 years old im 19. We meet online he told me he wasn't married but later on he had the guts to tell me he's in a relationship, but he still wants to continue the whole sex thing with me. If we have sex long enough will he develop feelings?

Most Helpful Guy

• You are a side hoe and nothing else... And you are being used.. Nothing else..
    This is a typical situation... Heard about this so many times that I pity young girls like you...
    I hope you are happy helping him cheat on his poor girlfriend

• Ok buddy

• Ohhh myy goddd so typical. .. 😑

Fuck this shit... Do whatever you want... Lol 🤗

Most Helpful Girl

• I always say that if you accept less than you will get less. Many who are side chicks simply allow themselves to be put into this category. They accept the game this man runs on them even when they say they want better than this. If she isn’t aware of the other woman then that is different. Plenty women are aware of the main chick and still choose to go along with the situation. The reality is that many side chicks will eventually if not initially want the top spot and most will never get it

www.quoteslike.com/.../...-quotes-rkdXGt-quote.jpg

• Okay lol i am not looking for a relationship i don't want him like that if he has girlfriend nor do i want him if he starts to develop feelings for me bc of his girlfriend

What Guys Said 17

• No he'll just continue to have his cake and eat it. You should have told his pertner as soon as you found out he wasn't single. The reason men get a bad name for cheating goes hand in hand with the women that allow it to happen. If he did leave her to be with you, do you really think he will suddenly stop fucking around? He'll be straight online looking for his next affair.

• I don't want him like that all i ask was was he going to end up having feelings

• My first words were no, although he may tell u he has them just to keep u hanging on. Get rid of him and then expose him for the rat he is.

• If he's cheating I don't think so.

• Noooooooooooo. Stop fucking and cut off contact. You being his mistress is not going to end well for anyone especially you.

• I guess u matched on fuckner

• Nope, he will continue to bang you, but will not leave the other girl.
    If you are not ok with this, then leave.

• You're his side piece. Not likely.

• Not necessarily.

• He just wants to keep his dick in you and her

• No he won't. He's using gullible you to have a nice young fuckable side chick to cheat his so with.

• Nope, you're just a side piece.

• $$$$$$$$$

• Yup he can , but uptill now he is just using u for sex

• Nope. I dont think that'll help.

• YUP. SORRY.

• Being he's in relationship and lied I doubt he's going get feelings he just wants young pussy or any pussy.

• His girlfriend will kick your ass

• Lol your 19 and he is 33 lmao. And your his mistress.. lol...

What Girls Said 7

• You're just a side chick. He doesn't give a fuck about you. He's just using you. If no a fuck better guy. I was in a situation like this ( but I was smart enough not to engage in anything) with my neighbor. He was a stupid perv who kept chasing me and talking shit about his wife trying to make me fall for him and eventually get into my pants it never happened and finally he got pissed off at me. They honestly are never going to leave their woman. You have to understand this.

• "If a no fuck better guy" I don't know wtf that was. I meant find a better guy lmfao.

• put me behind u

• Now I'm ain't no prince in shiny armor but I think of helping women but I never seem to witness fucked up shit so all I guess I can do is teach some how not to get tricked and build enough muscle to get away but I haven't done either of those

• They are liars i dont know why you would sleep with washouts like him

• He uses you just for sex. He won't develop feelings to you.

• No.. he's wanting you to have hopes for that so he won't lose his f*ck buddy.

• Don't want him like that I'm fine with a fuck friend i didn't know he had a girlfriend i just now fount out

• Okay i didn't kno about her till now lol

• I know lol but do the right thing. That isn't fair to her.

• he's only using you to get what he wants and we all know what he wants. He wants a booty call.

• I don't think he will develop feelings for you.
    He's not even serious.

• He's only using you for sex sorry.