Should I stick with him?

First three months of dating were perfect! i told my self he's the one, but now I am not sure.:( i was happy. Fourth month he told me he loves me and he wouldn't let the distance take that away. Yes, we are both from two separate towns in one city. and we haven't been on any other dates since then. We are both studying and we really don't get time during the week and on weekends he'd always bail on me and shift the blame on me. He calls only once a week with a PRIVATE number. And he'd say he borrowed the cellphone. His cellphone doesn't install apps, but he is always on Facebook, he even had guts to invite my older sisters without my permission and told them us, the guys is something I knew he was a little bit immature yet he is four years older then me but love is something else. he doesn't treat me like someone he is willing to have future with one day, but his option, I always tell him what's up, but him he doesn't he rather share with his female friends! So a month ago I decided to ask for a break he got upset and said I was being selfish coz we only talk once a week so yeah! I am really upset and I am starting develop this strong anger towards him and he makes me sick, but I also love him at the same time! Yesterday I decided to end things with him for gud and he told my sisters and he is busy calling me selfish because I don't want to let him love me! But the guy is serious treating me like I am his option and he always gets away with everything.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't let him get away with it! Healthy relationships are generally equal. This doesn't sound healthy, especially since he thinks he can go to your sisters to get what he wants.

Break up with him. Break contact with him. If your sisters ask, tell them that he broke your heart.

What Girls Said 2

• yeah if he dont get that how he has bern treating you is wrong and youve tried to work it out and it just gets worse or doesn't change, then your doing the right things. Its a wrap. He likes you but not enough to totally respect you. i know you love him but your not happy and your happiness is more important than love bc he is not showing you that love back.

He is not that into you but doenst want you to go either. It seems like he is not really up for being in a real relationship which is why you are feeling like an option and does what he wants. either he knows this is not cool or he has some serious growing up to do.

• No. Bailing is bad, unless you have a legitimate reason, then that's just unfortunate. Always blaming you is a huge red flag and not something you want to deal with. Calling once a week from a private number is also a red flag because it seems to me like he only contacts you when he's available so you really are not on equal footing in this relationship. Everything seems just kinda fishy to me. Even if I assume everything he's saying is the truth, that just seems like too much to deal with.