Where can I meet good-quality men?

By good quality I mean men who are looking for a serious relationship, well-educated, non-violent/criminal, have a good profession/stability, and a non-baggage lifestyle. I have horrible luck when it comes to finding guys who I am attracted to and who have these qualities. I have also tried online dating and have failed miserably... Where can I meet them?

Most Helpful Guy

• Message me ;) haha

• Thanks for MHO! Did you ever message me? I'll never know cos you're anon!

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl i am so with you about this. Esp online. Most of the guys online are not on there for anything serious but just wants some fun. i dont care what they say. They love to tell us what we want t o hear to get in our pants and it works for them a lot. So yeah online is usually not the nest place to meet someone who wants to really date esp the FREE ones.

Where can you meet them? when we stop looking... and im really trying to get off line bc my luck is super unlucky too. Its like they are all the same. To get the guy we want, we have to stop looking for them ad have some standards as well. You know what you want so thats what you deserve. So, try to be patient and live your life, go out with friends, work and just live your life and he will come when you least expect it. Men are very attracted to women who seem to have things going on.

Take yourself out to eat sometimes by yourself. Sit at the bar and order a good meal and get you some drinks. make sure your dressed sexy but classy and that a way to have men approach you the natural way. But really enjoy taking yourself out at times to spend time with you and enjoy yourself; not just in hopes a guy will come up and tlk bc people can see that. but its all about putting yourself out there more

What Guys Said 23

• sorry im taken

there is no "where". he could turn up anywhere. just keep looking and always keep trying.

• Theoretically everywhere. But the odds are stacked against you. You're looking for a dude with 5 primary qualities. Let's say that each quality has a 50% chance of occurring in any given guy. That means that any given guy has a 3% chance of having all of those qualities. So if you randomly approached. So if you approached 33 guys randomly, statistically speaking, one of them would have all of these traits.

Good luck!

• But none of this means the guy is interested in you and is available. The odds are even lower if we include those.

• You are asking the big question all women seem to be asking these days... "where have all the good men gone"

There are men in your life that have these qualities. You probably know a few. The question states that you are in the 18-24 age group... if that is true then you are not to late. You can find the answer you seek here.

www.craigslist.org/about/best/lax/483318927.html

Keep in mind this post was written in the context of answering an older woman... the author outlined the mistakes that she made that lead her to her situation. You are young enought that it is still possible to not make the same mistakes.

• Try joining societies like a camera club, play reading or amateur dramatics. Anything and everything. Enrol for a craft course that might appeal to guys like art.

• You can find him in my messages. ;)
    Honestly, they can be anywhere. I can't really think of one specific place where they'd be grouped together. Just have keen eyes and open ears, and notice the little things men will do for you.

• Hi, you could try the dating site called elitesingles. com it a dating site for professional people. You can join for free as far as I'm aware, but you may have to pay a subscription to send and receive messages. Just take your time, and only put as much about yourself as you want and when the time feels right you can open some more about yourself. Be careful, and stay safe. If you decide to join, hope it works for you.

• First, you have to recognize that men and women have different preferences.

• Which is why I want someone who meets my preferences.

• A karate dojo.

• what do you have to offer? I find that like often attracts like... so if you're having trouble finding guys who meet all these requirements... its often because you yourself do not meet all of them

• I do meet these requirements which is why I am looking for someone who is also on the same page with me.

• If I knew then I wouldn't have to be on this site either.

• I'm thinking that you are only attracted to uneducated, unemployed criminal types.

• Hate to tell this to you, but every guy has baggage. Well everyone does.

• Just going to throw it out there; church.

• Why?

• I'm asking you why you believe that church is a good place to meet such people.

• Well, what are Christian values? If they claim to be Christians they're bond to posses them.

• Women don't want good quality men they want jerks.

• Hey... im Snorlax
    ;P

• in here

• Find a good job and meet some in the workplace

• You meet good and bad people everywhere. But I wouldn't look at discos night clubs bars etc.

• I don't know but if you do use dating sites be careful. Not everyone is who they same.

• There are groups that are filled with Intelligent men not necessarily healthy though I'm part of one of them a makers group called hackspace.
    But you may feel uncomfortable if you're the only girl there as I did when I went spinning on the times when I was the only guy.
    Separately there are groups filled with healthy men ie sports teams.
    Being the only girl will make you uncomfortable and you only have so much free time.
    Also not to kill your dreams but more girls are graduating than guys atm so not every girl can find a guy with her level of education.

Do you meet all thouse criteria yourself if you do then it may more just be as most people are taken. If you don't then it seems unfair to be so choosy.

• I do which is why I want someone who is also on the same page.

• Then honestly It may very well just be as most people are in relationships already and a lot of us don't get to know new people as that often. Or at least not in person.

• new people that often

• *raises hand slowly*

• You've just described me other than the ''looking for a relationship'' thing... I'm not sure there is much benefit to a guy getting into a serious relationship nowadays.

Also the hookup culture means guys are more likely to go for something less serious... blame the sisterhood for that one... for they are the gatekeepers of sex.

• a slightly higher end pub might be an option , kind of place guys with money and a job go to after work for a drink. just a though I had but really not sure

What Girls Said 3

• Welcome to the club babygirl lol When you find out, let me know

• voluinteer. i just started volunteering at an animal shelter and im meeting some awesome people there.

• That is a good idea I am volunteering at the Zoo and everyone is awesome.

• All I will say... Good luck... Their aren't many good men out there anymore.