What are your biggest romantic fantazies?

I feel like we all have that one scenario we make up in our heads and daydream about constantly. And I was wondering, what are yours?

example; mine is having a childhood best friend who is in love with me and we end up together somehow

**NOT sexual fantasies, just romantic lol**

Most Helpful Guy

• Doing it with candle lights.
    Doing it in a forest with candle lights.
    Doing it on a beach with candle lights.
    Doing it in a hotel room with candle lights.
    Doing it at the back of my car with candle lights.
    Doing it in the bathtub with candle lights.
    Doing it on a balcony with candle lights.
    Doing it in a restroom, with candle lights.
    Doing it at a fancy restaurant, with candle lights.
    Doing it at camp near the camp fire, with candle lights.

Most Helpful Girl

• Him knowing what a stressful week I've been having

One night he blind folds me and tells me he has a surprise.

When we get there, he takes the blindfold off.

A beach picnic on a soft blanket. There's grilled chicken and veggies that he made himself.

The picnic is lit up with candles. There's a single rose, and a bottle of wine; with a necklace wrapped around the wine bottle. The necklace has 2 hearts on it.

What Guys Said 3

• Dating someone that doesn't go crazy

• When she comes over after work and things get heated right away and we couldn't even make it to my bedroom... wait that happens a lot. Maybe doing it in public with candles xD

• A woman who approaches me out of the blue where I'm feeling down or depressed. She cheers me up as she gets active. I may seem a bit cold at first because of life problems I'm going through, though I do verbally exclaim my interest in her. She keeps pushing and is able to seduce me, taking me to her place. After realizing we're into the same exact, raunchy and kinky things in bed, we exchange further words, which leads me to know in that moment that she's the one.

What Girls Said 5

• Evan Peters serving me an epic deep dish pizza and Jungle juice (drink) in a Spidey/Batman suit on my bday 😂😍😈 #YouGiveMeFever

• Hmm all of mine would just be spending time with a guy who I have a lot of chemistry with. It's hard for me to find that

• haha the update, all my romantic fantasies are sexual in nature. they come hand in hand.

• Us being totally compatible, and honest, and very horny to have sex together hahah

• To be proposed by my loved guy with surprise, best on Christmas or my birthday :P