Everyone: can one person be into different body types?

Hey you guys, do you think one person can like different types of bodies?
I know physical attraction isn't everything, but to some people it matters at least a little bit.

E. g. if you used to go out with someone skinny, could you also find a chubby or even a very over weight person physically attractive, and vice versa.
+ Any other examples of your own.

Most Helpful Guy

• When out in the streets, I see many pretty women and girls, with different body types.
    Yess thus, in my opinion.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I have to have muscle of some sort; but he doesn't have to be a perfect "10" with his body the entire year.

I've dated a guy who was chubby and muscular. I've dated an "athletic" bod before.

With that said, I'm *most* attracted to a bodybuilder physique. Abs, don't care, flat tummy is great tho.

What Guys Said 11

• Yes! I know I find girls to be attractive who have very different looks, body types, sizes, etc. That's what's so great about the female form: It can be attractive in so many different ways.

• Yeah you can... within reason of course. Most people have a "range" of bodytypes they like and don't literally specify one exact measurement.

Anyway face is like 80% of it for me body is secondary.

• I'm not fixated on body type, hair color, etc. There are beautiful women in about every shape, except morbidly obese.

• No. I only like one body type and that's the one with 2 holes at the bottom. I don't like the one with the penis.

• of course ^^ i like a pretty broad spectrom from skinny to chubby. it comes down to a lot of different things. thereĀ“s not just one type i like.

• The only body types I don't like are at the extreme ends. I'd overlook it if the girl's face is really pretty

• I think that's definitely possible. Whenever I'm out and see a beautiful woman, it's never always the same exact body type that I'm looking at. They're all different.

• I can acknowledge that women on the skinnier side are attractive, however that being said the whole skinny, tons of makeup, and implants (superficial if you will) begins to look a bit repulsive. Thus I prefer natural toned or curvy body types.

• How could anybody like only one type of body type? I think that would be strange.

I'm dating a tall, curvy girl, but that doesn't mean I don't find other girls attractive.

• I like some tall and some short girls so there's two.

• No one hot is going to date a fat person

• Thats not what I meant. Would you be into two opposites, like girls with a full chest and girls with a flat chest? Or big butt and almost no butt? Or big legs with a small upper body and skinny legs with a big upper body?

What Girls Said 4

• I think it really depends on the person, there are so many people in the world with lots of body types. Personally I've dated fairly overweight and tall before, as well as shorter and skinny. There are some people that only find one body type attractive, but I believe there's more of a spectrum and many people find multiple things attractive vs. just one or two things.

• I'm bi and my taste offline doesn't change.

*men = tall + muscular + athletic
    *women = tall + super skinny.

I will admire other body types occasionally but won't date them.

• Don't think so.

• Sure you can. You probably are attracted to more of their personality