How many of you have a tinder? And what do you use it for?

Just curious as to how many people actually have one.

• Yes, I do. I only use it for casual sex
  • Yes, I do. I use it to actually date
  • No, I dont have one

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a Tinder, and I use it for sex, and relationships. Unfortunately, I still haven't met anyone off of it. I swipe right literally 90 percent of the time or more, and I still BARELY get matches (I've been using it nearly a year, and have had about 20 total matches). I message them, and I never get a reply back.

I'm not the only guy having this issue either. Most girls seem to use the app to boost their ego, not to hook up. Actually, virtually every girl has "No Hookups" in her profile. I know many guys who hate the app.

It's tough for us straight guys, because girls are often so picky.

Most Helpful Girl

• I had tinder for like 2 days because my bestfriend forced me to get one after my "ex" and I broke up the first time, I did it, but didn't get the concept and although there were many cute guys , I was like meeeeh.
    Don't get me wrong, I love handsome men, I just can't really have a crush or be interest in someone simply by looking at picture.
    I need to have discussions with them first, see how they react with their environment, their mindset and values... and this can't be portrayed in a tinder profile or any dating site/app.
    I will never have tinder again.

What Guys Said 25

• I had it like what...2 years ago just to see what it was like, wasn't really my thing lol. I prefer meeting and talking to people in real life. I find it easier to build a connection.

• I have tinder I use it to meet beautiful young women in which I can have an enriching conversation with and express my strong views on saving virginity till marriage. They are all savage though. They go straight to "Send me dick pics" Savage AF.

• Yes, I have one but never use it. Tinder is great for making your phone battery flat though.

• you need a task/app killer app on you phone to stop aps runny in the background draining the battery

• @adamski24 Sorry I should have been more clear. I am meaning when you are using Tinder it does that. It does not really do that when you are not using it.

• I had one but all I ever did was check if there are any girls who are actually attractive on it

Never even matched one

• I missed the freakin boat, got into a long-term relationship around when it launched lol ¬__¬.

• just to swipe XD cause ain´t no woman answering anyway. where i live there are exclusively fakes on there that want to get you to sign into some shady payed dating site.

• No, I dont have one

• I got it just so I could troll the hopeless romantic girls out there...

Ironically I found myself a university educated girlfriend on Tinder and am actually very happy.

• No tinder here... I've heard of it but never created an id :o

• No thanks.

• Nope I'd rather just meet someone in person.

• How has that been working out for you? I feel like it harder to do that these days

• How many dates did you have to go one before you found him? Also good for you for finding a more serious relationship on there I hear it's pretty rare for it to happen there.

• No it's really not that rare! I've matched a lot of guys not interested in just hooking up. I only went out with 1 before that relationship. I don't meet up with a lot, just if I've been talking to them for awhile

• I have Tinder, and I use it as an actual dating site. Not one to hunt for randoms to fuck. :-P

• I use it for sex and its great. No dating, no expenses, just the business. The only problem is that some girls will tell you they want a physical relationship, then after you have sex a few times they say they're confused and have feelings. I wish people would stop changing their minds.

• Never tried it probably won't ever try it. I respect it tho. Seems a bit lazy 😛 lmao.

• I have it installed but don't really use it.

• no never had or will have tinder

• Nope, only social media for me is LinkedIn.

• I had one. But I stopped using it since it sucks and I can't get any dates on it.

• I do. Looking for a genuine relationship

• I'm so ugly I was banned from it.

• I tried... but the system seems to be fucked up lol

• do not have a tinder account.

• BEEN THERE, TRIED THAT. IT SUCKED.

• I have it.

To fuck girls.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 14

• Don't have tinder.

I've never ever used dating websites or apps in my life. My boyfriend has but I never have. Without sounding big headed I've never needed to. I just find them a bit creepy anyway.

I understand if you are older with kids and divorces etc. But young people should be out and about, socialising with friends. Once my boyfriend met me he met loads of new people. He's an introvert and to an extent I am as well.

• nah i dont use it.

• I don't have one anymore. In my "city", which is puny, Tinder is preferred for dating in addition to hookups. There are only a handful of users on the other dating websites, but most everyone in my age group uses Tinder. Who wouldn't want to go with the service utilized by more people? It just makes sense.

• Vote D:

I tried Tinder. No one believed my pics or profile were real.
    All I got were snarky messages calling me fake, troll, gold digger etc...

I just don't have the energy for that kind of skepticism.
    Atm, I'm STILL waiting to be verified on Raya :P

• I don't have it. I don't like the idea of having casual sex and I'm not interested in the guys who live in my area.

• I used to and I used it at another way to meet people.

• Had one for dating but there wasn't anyone on there I was interested in so I deleted it. I went out with 2 guys from there, both nice but there was no attraction for me unfortunately.

• I have it, but I'm realising I have trust issues when it comes to dating, and find myself freaking out slightly when on the app. Well that and I accidentally super liked a guy, who then messaged me, and haven't been on it since.

• No I don't have one

• I've had one in the past but got tired of it. All the guys on there are creep as shit. Like you can tell just from their messages they sound so rapey.

• Had a weird experience with a guy on tinder, so yeah not getting back on there again 😂

• Tell me tell me tell me hahah tinder stories are the best

• Yeah I have. I met up with 1 guy once and the other I dated for a few months.

I'm thinking about going out with someone wed but haven't decided yet haha

You've only met up with one guy?

• Well you should go, nothing to lose ✌🏼️

Yeah just this one guy. I prefer real-life flirting

• I've never used tinder and it's not something I'd be interested in

• I had tinder once maybe last year and someone copied my photos and pasted them to their own profile pretending to be me. I was so scared, I deleted everything, contacted tinder and left.
    Safe to say, I won't be opening a new one.

• I dont.