What to do about this?

I started seeing this guy about a month ago, everything was going fine, and then he got transferred via his work to a different store which is about an hour and a Half away. We spent some time together the night before he moved away, and that was the first time we had sex, but ever since we had sex and he's moved he seems distant with me and not very talkative, I've been the one making an effort to talk to him first but he's not made the effort to text me first. So I haven't spoke to him for a few days now and he's still not spoke to me but he's always online. It's only been a week since he's moved but What do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you should take it as having had a good time, with a nice send off, and that's it. If he is not interested, then I doubt much else is going to come from it.
    An hour and a half drive is a long way for a date... trust me, been there, done that.

• I'll give it 2 weeks to see if he breaks it off and if not then I'll do it. Sound fair?

• I would not pin my hopes on it, but if he changes his mind, then good for you.

• Thanks for the MHO. I hope you feel better in whatever direction you went. Remember there are plenty of other fish in the sea, so you will find someone. Take care.

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah its clesar that he was only talking to you for that and after he got it, he disappeared.

If he a man is truly interested in you, he will be with you and never go that long without speaking. He changed after he got it. That tells you right there what all he wanted

• I'll give it 2 weeks and I'll see if he breaks it off and if he doesn't then I'll do it. Does sound fair?

• hun, its aparent that he hit it and quit it. why are you holding on to hope of someone who clearly played you? if he comes back after so long of being quiet, he is not that into you but using you and not takin this serious and maybe to hit again.

• Hmm, good point but it's not that I'm holding on to something in hopes something will happen I'm probably just being silly but I just think it's too soon cause he's only just moved up there.

What Guys Said 2

• It's because he is far away

• sounds like he lost interest in you, i would suggest you to move on and find someone else

What Girls Said 1

• He's moved on from you and you need to do that same.