Girls, would you rather watch your favorite television show or talk to your boyfriend on the phone that you haven't talked to all day?

I think my girlfriend is losing interest in me after 14 months.

She told me she would call me back not even within 5 minutes on the phone. Because she was going to watch her TV show.

She also never has sex with me anymore because she says she got bored of it because we had too much sex at the beginning.

Is there anything I could do to get her interest back towards me?

Most Helpful Girl

• aw, well id have made time before my tv show to talk to him. if he was busy, id talk to him after. either way id like to have both.

i can't believe anyone can get bored of sex... you'll have to up ur game, and that means finding other ways to be intimate outside the bedroom, and no i dont mean public sex. when was the last time u took her out? do you often ask about each other's lives? do you still play the questions game like u might have when u first started dating? ever thought of giving her a single rose out of nowhere?

now she does sound a bit hard to please, but there's still hope here. you need to bring the spark back that was there before u got close. you need to realise that so much sex can essentially make it the centre of the relationship, and that's not even a proper relationship. you need to do other things, and explore each other's minds. think of why u want to be with her other than her body and the sex dammit. she has layers to her. you need to figure out what they are and how to get to them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't be needy. Just don't. Give it some space. Maybe even give her the cold shoulder (but that's your call). Cold shoulder can sometimes turn things around for some people.

If she's losing attraction, there's nothing you can do. I know you want to, but really you can't. If anything back off.

And if she breaks up with you, it's her loss.

What Girls Said 2

• A relationships is work and effort from both sides. If she's not willing, you need to have a serious conversation with her but in all honesty this already sounds like a lost cause to me. But she needs to step it up or else you should find yourself a better girlfriend.

• Propose😂 Lmao I don't know, give her a promise ring... OR just be honest and sit down and tell her you feel like the relationship has been distant lately

What Guys Said 1

• Time to dump her... Or is your have stopped being romantic and start being again