What should I do?

So I have been talking to this guy now for 2 months. We both like each other and consider ourselves a thing. We have kissed and made out multiple times. I've asked him if he can see us as more than friends in the future and he said yes. I just don't know if he will ever ask me out. I want to ask him about it or about us but I'm afraid to. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask him out?

It can work both ways. Guys don't always need to be the one.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you've been hanging out for two months, I'd talk to him. I'd ask him what you're doing now, if you're committed, if he's interested in seeing other people. Some people are a little afraid of labeling things, like "boyfriend" and "girlfriend".

Communication is important and if you're thinking about dating him, it's a perfect time to work on communication. Good luck!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Give him some more time. If you reach 4 months with no commitment then you tell him you aren't going to wait forever and see his reaction.

• Just go with the flow don't rush things. If you wanna go out with him like on a date ask him. But if you wanna ask him about being in a relationship don't rush it it will happen when and if it's suppose to happen.