Guys, which trait is more important to you while dating women?

You may meet a White woman who is 38 years old and looks like a middle-aged woman with wrinkles and obvious signs of aging. Or, you may meet a 38-year-old Asian woman who looks like she's in her mid-twenties.

• Actual Age
    41% (7)
  • Apparent Age
    59% (10)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

5

Most Helpful Guy

• Openness and honesty!! If you have kids, say so! If you have a 'stalker' I need to know that too!! If you are 'autistic' or ADHD, or something, just say it, and let me know!!
    None of those are 'DEAL-Breakers' as I know some like all of them!! Be open, honest, and let me know, up front, and most of ANYTHING I can handle, being honest.
    If you lie, and I find out later, GAME OVER!!
    Nobody is perfect, but going into relationship, TRUST is the most vital part!!
    No trust, then Bye, bye!!!
    Some 'laugh-lines' or a little bit of a soft, sensual bottom and thighs, I'm still here, wanting to know more. Divorced, OK, a child, two, still here with you.
    Next round? What about you. . .

What Guys Said 4

• I'd pick the Asian momen.

• I suppose if we're being superficial, I prefer younger looking. But of course, looks are only one of many elements of love

• In terms of sheer appearance, the younger looking one. But are we compatible?

• Don't lie about your age. Just embrace the fact that you're again, you won't be able to hide the wrinkles/saggy body forever.