How can you tell if a guy really does like you?

A guy that I have been talking to has recently told me that he likes me. I told him that I like him and he said he likes me too. I like him a lot and I eventually want more. We have had sex a few times and we have even spent the night together a couple times. The way that he made love to me was like nothing I have felt before. And he was very passionate and sensual. I enjoy talking to him and I like him as a person. I feel like I'm falling for him. But how can you tell when a guy really does like you and isn't just after sex? Is it too soon to tell?

What Guys Said 1

• It seems that he likes you.
    If he is interested in spending some quality time with you and he enjoys talking to you, and after sex he doesn't loose interest in you and you continue conversation,
    he definitely likes you.
    Guys who just looking for sex don't really enjoy your company but one who is serious will care about you and you will feel it.
    Do something different than usual like a short trip or picnic or whatever.

• I see. I'm not sure what I feel though. Sometimes I think he likes me then other days I'm not sure. I still hear from him after we had sex. I guess if he wants to spend time with me he will let me know. Maybe I should just sit back and see if he asks to spend time with me and see how long it takes him to do so.

What Girls Said 2

• Some of the signs I look for is if he makes an obvious effort to be part of my life, is reliable and consistent. Takes time to get to know me as a person and is open with me too, because he wants me to get to know him well. Also , if the relationship Is developing and progressing. Eventually I'd expect him to mention me in his life when he talks about his future.

• Well if he tries to commit to you and takes you out on proper dates and doesn't just want sex from you, he likes you for real.