Does this sound like I friend zoned him?

So long story short I kissed this guy, known him for a year. didn't hear from him from a week, felt like he was ignoring me so I sent him a text saying "Okay, you're totally avoiding me. Stop being awkward lol What happened between us, which was pretty much nothing, stays between us right? We're still friends aren't we :]?"

I should also mention that, I asked this because he followed my friend on instagram and and started liking her stuff and ignored me. She didn't follow him back, a month later he unfollows her to follow her and I think it was to get her attention. I got annoyed so BLOCKED if he wants her fine

Most Helpful Guy

• "... pretty much nothing,"? ... yowch

• We didn't have sex

• And I'm not blaming him it just doesn't make sense for him to be suddenly distant after we kissed. If he's not into me fine, I get it. BUt to hit on my best friend when we made out in front of her. Really?

• Yea, thats a little weird.

Most Helpful Girl

• It could be interpreted that way yes. You weren't very clear on how you are feeling towards him.

What Guys Said 3

• how is he ignoring you if you never have sended a taxt to him? you should've just send him a message after a day or two.

• He denied my FB request, added my bff followed IG, and he started liking her stuff and ignoring mine. This occured before that text and a month later yesterday he unfollows her to follow her to get her attention. So I blocked him, if he wants her I won't get in his way

• "We're still friends"

• Just about, depends if you initiated the kiss. If you did, I would think you its a trap. lol

• I did initiate the kiss. It wasn't a trap

• Just teasing. Yeah, I think its clearly back to friends for now.

• I don't think so. After we kissed he followed my friend on IG and denied my friend request on FB. He started ignoring before that text and he started liking her pictures. On top of that he unfollowed her to follow her again because she just wouldn't follow him back. I blocked him. I tried

What Girls Said 2

• Kinda sounds like it, tbh.

• Sounds like something I would do without realizing I friendzoned the guy..