Girls, what would make a guy win your heart?

I want serious and sincere answers because I will take it as advices.

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Well my boyfriend won my heart by being incredibly caring and supportive. He always tries to understand me and treats me with kindness and respect.

What Girls Said 3

• Just a hug. Tell me its alright. The world isn't so mad.

• A Nice Smile :)

• Well it's not one thing but it's a combination of a lot.

First of all, it's some sort of primal attraction without either of us doing anything. My dad said that feeling is often mutual and I experienced the same.
    Next:
    - be nice, talk to me, get to know each other, turn out to have mutual interests. Intelligence is a plus because it makes for interesting conversations and a beautiful mind.
    -humour! I get turned off by guys who are never funny or don't understand my sarcasm. The more creative the better. Teasing and joking are the best kinds of flirting.
    -Confidence always plays a role. It's about not being too nervous and feeling comfortable in your own skin, but also about not being arrogant, with arrogant being bragging and acting like you're better than everyone else.
    Lastly: sexual compatibility. Without this one and the first attraction thing, it's just close friendship.