Is rejection my fault?

Everytime I get rejected, I try to find the problem and I narrow it down to some things.

Number one: Even though I tried, I'm shy so shyness
Nunber two: I'm not tall
Number three: I have a resting bitch face

So is it my fault for getting rejected?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are afraid of rejection, you should know you are not alone. There are so many men who deal with the same problem; and as a woman I can tell you, women deal with it too.

Most of the time it's because you are not her type. Well, guess what, no one is everyone's type. I bet you anything that whatever stunning girl you are hitting on has been rejected before. The most popular celebrities get rejected. The most handsome, wealthy, popular people get rejected.

I think you get the idea. There is nothing bad about it and it's definitely nothing personal against you. What it means is, it was just not the right one. So move on.

You should also keep this saying in mind:

''With the wrong one you can't do anything right, and with the right one you can.''

Wishing you the best of luck.

What Girls Said 3

• No, he/she probably just isn't interested because they don't think it would work.

• None of these three things are that big of an issue. Look deeper maybe.

• My boyfriend is super shy so it took me a while for him to open up. There is a whole person behind the shyness which will go away with patience and the right person.
    The rest is not a cause for rejection. Maybe they feel you are not interest because of your shyness. Go out.. talk more to random people... It will get easier to express yourself

What Guys Said 0