Was the best sex you had not with your current significant other?

My current boyfriend is good in bed but isn't the best sex I've had, is that normal?

Most Helpful Guy

• Luckily mine is with my wife. Not only the best sex but just overall passion from foreplay to sex.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think so, plus the more often you do it the more use to each other you will get and the more you'll know of each other's bodies. If you guys have open communication about it, he can always improve. Also, for me, being emotionally close/attached to someone makes the sex that much better, so he would already have an advantage is that area.

• So I should tell him about the experience I had?

• Nah, no one likes being compared to someone else. What you CAN do, is tell him what you like. So "I like doggy style" instead of "my ex used to fuck me doggy style and it was great". Be careful with your wording.

• This. Well put @jesskah.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes. Don't lie to your current boyfriend by saying it's the best sex you've ever had though. It may not end well...

Also see anonymous below.

• In other words, he "cant make your clit sing". Course it's normal, we're not all the same lmao

What Girls Said 2

• I'm fortunate the guy I'm with is the best I've had. But yeah, sometimes guys rock your world and leave all the rest as second best. It's normal. If I break up with my guy, I will always remember him as the best. Unless the next one is better :)

• True, I still love him even if he is second best.

• Yeah, don't dwell on it too much. :)

• I really don't care if he's a shitty lay in bed as long as he treats me nice outside of the bedroom I'll be his ride or die. Sex isn't a big deal, at least not for me.