Found out my best guy friend likes me more than a friend and I have the same feelings for him... But I'm hooking up with his friend... What do I do?

Alright so I just graduated high school and I have been best friends with a guy named Dylan since freshman year. I've always had a little crush on him but we got so close so quickly I didn't want to ruin our friendship so I just saw him as a brother to me up until a couple weeks ago... One of Dylan's best friends Christian asked Dylan to set him up with me. I agreed because Christian is a great guy. Me and Christian have been on so many dates and have been hooking up for almost two months and feelings are starting to get stronger, we aren't dating yet we just have a thing. I could tell something was up with Dylan. I asked Dylan's friends why he's been acting different lately and it's because Dylan has had the biggest crush on me since freshman year but kept it a secret because he didn't want to ruin our friendship... As soon as I heard that I immediately dropped the brother title to him and I want him so badly... But here's the problem Christian and Dylan are best friends how am I supposed to tell Dylan I feel the same way about him without hurting Christian's feelings? I would have never agreed to go on a date with Christian if I knew the way Dylan felt about me. But since now I know the way Dylan feels I have no idea what to do. This is so messed up and I'm so confused. I don't know what to do. Please help me XOXO

0|0
1|2

Most Helpful Guy

• follow your heart. who would you be happier with? You will most likely ruin their friendship (unless they both dont mind ) but you have to pick one.

Off topic. this is why as a guy i would never set up a guy friend with a female i know. first off if something goes wrong thats my name on fire. and for cases like this.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• "Me and Christian have been on so many dates and have been hooking up for almost two months and feelings are starting to get stronger, we aren't dating yet we just have a thing."

lol.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Forget about him. You will end up messing their friendship.

0|0
    0|0