I am too scared to move out?

I am 23 and i really want to go... its time but my mom keeps saying i won't be able to handle it. And other people made me feel like i am stupid and won't be able to keep a job... or that i am not organized enough... i feel like living at home longer made a weak person... like i can't think for myself anymore... im also socially not strong enough... will i be able to handle it? What if i can't handle life?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you can't handle it... move back in?
    Work two jobs for 6 months and save up, you'll make a lot of money and then quit the job that either makes less or you like less and boom having one job will seem so easy since you were use to having two jobs.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would start organizing then its the first step, create a spread sheet for your rent, phone bill cable, groceries etc. Your income and how much you'll need. It's important to be independent and your family and friends aren't helpng if all they are doing is doubting you. You're going to have to suck it up eventually because you can't live with your mum forever.

What Guys Said 2

• If you have that many questions, I'd say save $, get out of debt until you are ready. You can work around by making your own decisions on things, but getting on good financial footing at your age is smart and worth a few years in my opinion. I did that and it paid off.

• moving out is a big commitment and you'd need a job or some sort of income to pay for an apartment , keep that in mind

What Girls Said 0