Should virgins who are age 30+ be avoided to date?

Cause there might be something wrong with them since they haven't had sex yet

0|0
9|13

Most Helpful Guy

• Its like a catch 22 for them.

They have no experience but girls require that the guys has experience before she gives him the opportunity to get experience.

And girls wonder why guys feel like they need to rush into loosing their virginity. If they wait to long and reach the point of no return they are fucked.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• What do you have against Dungeons & Dragons players?

2|1
    0|0
  • They'll usually make it clear:

static1.1.sqspcdn.com/.../no-sex-title.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • No, there is nothing "wrong" with them and it could be for any number of reasons, good reasons. Lots of people of all ages more and more these days can't get boyfriends or girlfriends for whatever reason (or very hard to find compatible ones). It could be for religious reasons also.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Not always. Some of these guys are awesome but are just terrible with attracting women. You ladies forget that attraction is a SKILL not a "who you are" thing. So there are great guys who just don't have that skill. Some of these guys also become some of the greatest lovers when they work on all that they have missed.

0|0
    0|0
  • 90% of cases the only thing "wrong" with them is that they are socially awkward. If you can see through that then they are perfectly normal human beings.

0|0
    0|0
  • oh so stay a virgin forever? that isn´t nice... maybe they saved themselfes for you. maybe they just don´t fuck every chick that jumps on their dick like all the other dudes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow you're jut an asshole then, who the fuck cares if so. e hasn't had sex? Ooooh nooooo

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont understand, which gender are we talking about here? but NO!

0|0
    0|0
  • "Wrong"? Like what?

0|0
    0|0
  • not necessarily

0|0
    0|0
  • I have friends who are virgins in their mid 20's. Nothing is wrong with them, they just aren't the greatest conversationalists.

Also this question is stupid. So you're saying virgins should be avoided but people like cheaters, or players should be given multiple chances just because they can easily manipulate and be forgiven?

0|1
    0|0
  • This is exactly what I am on about, people like you and your ignorance and immaturity. What wrong with them. A disability is that what you mean. Noticed you had to hide behind anonymity to post that awful question. Troll! Your age group needs to be adjusted to under 18.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• umm no? Nothing wrong with virgins

1|1
    0|0
  • No that makes no sense

1|1
    0|0
  • No
    Is this jonathan doe here? ☺️😂

0|0
    0|0
  • They can lose that virginity fast. It doesn't take a rocket science to have sex u know. There is one hole and a dick, u stick that dick inside and voila u are no longer a virgin. If u like the person that should be one of your last concerns.

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • But what's frustrating is that a man has to be a certain personality to get women. You just said it. So basically every man has to be that type (assertive, confident, lol wear his cap backwards with sunglasses) to get women. Many people are not like that and women have the privelage of just being nice and getting laid where men don't. So we have to change which is a direct contradiction of the often used female advice of "just be yourself". I am a pro sex worker user and a take I did just got promoted which explains it more.

• @Scrambledagain by assertive I didn't mean sunglasses or caps backwards. It can be anyone from a short to tall guy, from athletic to chubby one. Assertiveness does not belong to one specific personality type, it's just a masculine trait. Look around, there are all kinds of men in relationship with women. They are not all handsome, what it comes down to is having leadership qualities. If a woman feels secure around a man she will be drawn to him. He can look like Shrek but she will be drawn to him. it's the power of masculinity.

• No, maybe they haven't found the right person

0|0
    0|0
  • No!!!

1|1
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with us virgins 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • That's rude

1|1
    0|0