Am I heartless?

I had a lot of relationships in the past, but I never had feelings for anyone. I hurted all of my ex boyfriends by breaking up with them when it got too serious, even when they really loved me. I've been called heartless a lot in the past, cause I never cared about hurting them. I couldn't stop cheating on them, even sometimes I forgot I was with someone. I respected them I think, but I never loved them and yes sometimes I said I did and made them think it was serious between us but it wasn't. What do you think about this?

Most Helpful Guy

• i think its a funny game kids play using words like Love, euphoria , love you to the moon and back. its all just a game till your old enough to know what it is you want in your life.

you still have a lot of other things to find out before you think of being serious hardly any kid your age things about hurting another in love relationships, unless your in a culture that promotes it.

But dont worry your gonna screw up a lot and break a lot of hearts there is no need to beat yourself in the head over something you won't know anything about till your older.

• So it is kind of "normal"... you've helped me to question myself about this, thank you a lot :)

• This will be my senior quotes next year, oooh. It's a really good advice, thanks :)

• your welcome :)

Most Helpful Girl

• give it a couple years, maybe you'll find a guy who you care about.

What Guys Said 9

• 16 and a lot of relationships? Never loved any. broke up when got serious.

I think get relationship counseling. If this is all true, you are basically hurting someone the way you were hurt... I think.

• yes your totally heartless, and dont deserve anyone, and you dont deserve to be a girl, you should of been a guy and have to be alone and feel hurt because of it.

• That's sexist, you mean girls should be pure angels, but hey open your eyes it's called sexual equalty, girls can act like boys.

• girls are not boys and they shouldn't think they got to copy what guys are doing to try to be equal, especially when a girl hangs out with the player jerks, why would you want to equal up to that? because not every guy is like that, and girls are physically beautiful they should be pure sweet angels and try to be better at making good choices in life

• Your a child still when you hit your 30s then you will know

• Do you had daddy issues or did your dad leave or something? This is important to the reason you feel this way.

• Oh, yes he cheated on my mother when I was a kid. Do you think this is why i am like that now?

• Yes. Sorry.

The father is the first example of love for a daughter. And, if she doesn't learn it from him then she doesn't learn it.

• Not heartless, just a normal female, although that is usually the same thing.

• Sounds like someone has been hurt in the past?

• Thank you... Maybe you weren't loving the right ones? Your story is so sad, but you found hapiness somewhere else I hope?

• Cats. I have rescue cats. - lol
      Seriously, I am a male version of the crazy old cat woman stereotype.

• I think you shouldn't have been in a relationship with anyone you don't really love and some people can just take break ups really hard 😪

• You sound like a POS to me

• but I stay kind with them, and I really try to be serious but I fail everytime

• No but the thing is, I can't control myself about that. I try not to cheat two or three times and then I give up and cheat

• Ok so be alone until you grow up please. Don't drag people down with you

• I think that after the age of 30... you will be writing posts on here titled ''Where are all the good guys?''...

• sounds good

What Girls Said 0