Would you date a 19 year-old girl that is a virgin and has never been kissed?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• to me these are advantages on the mental level not physical

Most Helpful Girl

• There's nothing wrong with being a virgin. I am a virgin and I plan to be one until I get married. I've never been kissed or had a boyfriend. There is nothing wrong with that. Someone always has to be the first to date one of us. Don't give away your virginity to just anyone though.

What Guys Said 23

• That's a dumb question... "No I'd rather date some chick that has been fucked by ten other guys by the age of only 19" YEAH I WOULD DATE HER
    (If she looked good and all of that) 🐸

• Well Im in the same boat, so yes. Even if I wasn't my answer would still be yes.

• Yes, the fact that she is a virgin and has never been kissed wouldn't matter at all.

• Not if thats her opener.

Hi, I'm Bobba Fett.

I'M YOUNG AND INEXPERIENCED!!

Okay, I just wanted to know if you knew what time it was...

However if we really click, she's communicative, we have tons of common interests, and she expresses the concern through normal conversation, I wouldn't dump a girl just cause she didn't know something.

• Well here is a catch: what if she wants to save herself for marriage?

• That's up to her of course.

But marriage, in my experience, is an antiquated and obsolete practice for the western world.
      That is way off topic. The point is I'd be fine with inexperience, but not with the need to remain that way.

• Well that sounds just about ideal... hell yeah!

• I said yes (assuming you were in my age profile). I'd value that...

• https://cdn.meme.am/instances/39199223.jpg

TOO YOUNG for me (but I might want to meet your mom ;) )

• dont let gag dictate what is acceptable or not, do what you're comfortable with. if you like you, chances are there others will too.

• by the way these chances are high even though it may not look it right now

• Thanks! The reason I have made it up to this point is I only do what I'm comfortable with. :)

• No problem, just keep doing that :)

• Yeah sure I would date u. ;)

• Absolutely. Now, would you date a guy with those exact same traits but 1-2 years younger than you? 😍

• If she's mature we can round up to 20 and yeah

• Doubtful cuz thats a little young for my tastes. Assuming your closer to my age yeah but id want to know why she still is

• you are the best option ;)

• Yes. I don't care about that, tbh.

• Yes.

• sure, why not?

• i would yes

• I wouldn't care

• I don't know if I'd go that young but yeah that's fine.

• Yes of course people want that ur pure

• For sure!

• HAHAHA!!! What are you kidding? That's the fucking jackpot! Someone the same age as me and a virgin. lol

• 19 isn't that old to be a virgin , it wouldn't be an issue for me at that age , if she was good looking I might wonder why she had never been kissed though

• Lol, yes I would say i'm good looking. It's not that I've never had the opportunity to be kissed, it's that I want it to be with somebody I care about. I just haven't met anybody I see a future with which is why it has never happened.

• I do drink but not to the extent where I would get drunk, I have never been drunk. Anytime things get too intimate for me I escape. I guess to me kissing is serious and i'm just nervous cause I haven't done it.

• I think its normal to be nervous about doing something you haven't done before , but kissing isn't a serious commitment , lots of people kiss people and its not like they end up dating or even marrying that person

What Girls Said 2

• sounds like me at your age. guys were going crazy over me. don't worry about that stuff ;)

• Yes of course