Did you ever fall for someone you weren't physically attracted to at first?

It happens to me all the time. When I first saw my boyfriend I thought he was okish looking.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep. I thought my boyfriend was meh when I first saw him, and then he slowly became attractive to me. ❤️

What Guys Said 11

• I seem to need to know her, as a person, before I really feel anything emotional, loving.
    Sexual, yeah, everyone has a 'first glance' thing, and feels the sexual 'rush'.
    But 'Love' for me, is about knowing her, and taking some time, being with her, understanding, and sharing things together.

• Never. It takes me very little time to tell if she is my type or not.

• No I was attracted to her instantaneously

• No. Never have and never will. It's too important to me.

• no, never happened.

• Soooo many times but I either didn't have enough confidence or I did and I was rejected 😄🙂😐😩😫😢😭 here's an emoji a test said I was 😔

• I find that I fall for girl that are infatuated with me but it always screws me in the long run because the moment I show interest is when they loose interest. Females are something else lol.

• It doesn't really happen.

• Haven't had the chance to fall for someone.

• Wow... reading all these girls responses of being with a guy they didn't even find physically attractive and only found them more attractive because of personality I hope I never end up being one of those guys. I'd feel like absolute shit if I found that my girlfriend felt that way about me.

• I wouldn't call that not being physically attracted. All the girls I've crushed on were just 'meh' at first.

What Girls Said 11

• Yes. When I first met my guy friend I thought he looked really nerdy and unappealing but as we became friends I realized he had gorgeous eyes and the cutest smile and even though he wasn't muscular I didn't care and I fell in love with him because of his personality. But I'm someone who tends to look at personality more than looks so..,

• Yes this definitely happens to me. At first the thought of being sexual with him grosses me out and then when I start to fall for him after talking a while I become sexually attracted to him.

• I thought my ex was decent looking at first... no big deal. He turned into the man I have found most attractive in my whole life. I don't think I have ever been so smitten with anyone. It was the biggest heartbreak I ever had to face. So yes, people's personalities and how compatible you are can make someone become the most beautiful person you've ever seen.

• Nah. Physical attraction always plays at least some part. If I like his personality but not his looks, I'll never be able to see him as anything more than a friend.

• Absolutely! This has happened to me many times and they were all pretty decent guys.

• Nope

• Definitely

• It depends on the guy, but sometimes if they are charming or witty enough, that alone can do the trick

• All the time.

• Yes i have. Had no idea what his appearance was

• Happens a lot because I have social anxiety. I can't just go for looks alone. That being said, I have fallen for good looks too. I'd be lying if I said I didn't. However, for me to really like someone, I have to be able to have a conversation with them. It doesn't matter what he looks like if I can't talk to him. It's pointless. Usually for me too, I get very intimidated by good looks. I'm usually more comfortable talking to someone average or below. The last guy I really liked was someone I never expected to like because I hate long hair on guys and smokers. He smoked and had long hair and i really liked him.