When is the right time to ask a girl out?

Became friends with this girl about 7 weeks ago, we've been talking basically every day since we met, also been out together every weekend. We caught up together (just the 2 of us for dinner) when we were basically classified as friends. Every other night has been at clubs late at night. We've now reached a stage where we've kissed and had sex (I stayed the night). Probably going to catch up this weekend aswell. When is the right time to ask her out?

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude now is a perfect time. She's probably waiting lol. But yeah, if you guys are that comfortable with each other and you know she wants a relationship, go for it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude now is the time. I'm actually wondering why you did not do it sooner. Or while your out with her you might suggest that it is a date.

• Thanks for mgo

What Girls Said 1

• If you're serious about becoming her boyfriend, then ask her now. Considering you two have already had sex, I would think it wouldn't matter when is "too soon" to ask about a relationship. Just be completely honest with her and tell her what you want. We hate when guys don't specify whether we are exclusive or seeing other people as well. We like clear expectations and titles. :)

What Guys Said 1

• Don't ask women out, biggest mistake of your life.