Is it normal to never have had a boyfriend at 18?

So, I'm 18 years old and never had a boyfriend, not even close. Literally all my friends have had a relationship except for me. Is it normal or is there something wrong with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• People on this situation are the ones who ever settle. As in. A guy or girl is into you but you ignore them to chase someone else all the time. Not really a bad thing but itshe easy to see why it's a double sided sword

OR

You're just really shy and quiet

by the way lmfao at everyone fawning over the picture

Most Helpful Girl

• No it's completely normal, you don't have to deal with childish boys. You'll have a relationship eventually and it's not a bad thing that you've never had one.

What Guys Said 12

• It is not unusual. As @FrenchyRomain said, you are so incredibly cute, I would have expected that you had many boyfriends by now. Are you doing something to discourage guys from approaching you?

• last time i was on her questions a lot of guys wanted and desired her but she had eyes for 1 guy only... but he ignored her completely

• I don't think so, i actually get a lot of male attention here (every exchange student does) and back in my home country i didn't have a boyfriend either

• come to Paris and trust me you'll get one ;)

• Not normal, but I guess nothing's really "wrong" with you either.
    I haven't held hands or kissed or had a girlfriend or had any form of sex either. At least I've hugged a few in my time...

• Perfectly normal, just will have to be a little more open around guys. That is if you want them to be interested beyond looks.

• kind of surprising considering how breath taking you are... but no there is nothing wrong with you at all sweetie

• It's very very commun.

• it's not unheard of

• Nothing weird about this.

• For girls, maybe. But looking at your picture, i'd say in your case not really believable.

• yes normal. what is not normal is all that teens sex

• are you really 18 years old? you think this is not convincing lie. because larger show you :)

• It's not normal. Get out for goodness sake! No excuses.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9

• Yes it's normal, and I think it's better. Most girls who start dating at a young age grow up having sex at a young age and end up being washed out bitter hoochies by the time they're in their twenties. I wasn't allowed to date until I was 18 and even getting permission to date took some convincing. Since then I am still with him two years later and still very much in love. I am happy it worked out that way. It saved me from being one of those naive girls that allow themselves to be used and abused.

• it's quite fine really. nothing is wrong with u.

• It may just be where you live. Being under 18 kinda limits who you meet and date. Once you're older and can go out into the world to meet new people, you'll meet someone.

• Normal. I didn't have a boyfriend until I was 19.

• Aham...21 and never had a boyfriend checking in 😅😅

• no no no

• Hey it's normal i got mine first at 18.

• Yes. I didn't really have one until after 18. A lot of my friends in high school didn't have one either. We were more focused on education, extra curricular activities, and work. Nothing wrong with you, everyone moves at their own pace.

• It's quite normal.