This is just a question I am asking out of curiosity, and is not related to me because my dating experience has been minimal, and I don't even know if I would want to date. But anyway, here goes.
At any given point in time, a woman's status is one of these:-
1) In a relationship or married
2) Nursing the wounds of a breakup (which means, she is not open to date).
3) Crushing hard on some dude (again, this means she isn't open to date anyone else)
4) Focussing on career or something else.
So how do men even find that small window of opportunity to approach a woman, when she is single AND available AND willing to date AND is attracted to the man?
Not saying dating is easier for women, but as a man I can't see women's point of view. Besides, since I have hardly dated, these have just been my observations (because almost all females I know, fall into one of the categories I mentioned).
It seems rather strange, because the male and female population in the world is almost equal, which means 'theoretically' men and women should be able to pair up without too many hassles.
Most Helpful Girl
Most Helpful Guy
You forgot the biggest window of all :-
5) When she's just as single as men and looking for nobody in particular but is open to dating
They're almost all like that when they're young, however at your (our) age you've kinda missed that big window. Anyway they can still be found, you just need to go to places where single women frequent - you also need to make yourself stand out from the crowd to make them crush on you.0
- Show AllShow Less