I like my best friend but he has a girl?

So I've been Friends with this guys for 2 years and this year the end of senior year he's been having a thing with this girl and he found out I used to like him and he kissed me and we said okay let's try being more then friend he dumped the girl (he said it wasn't for me he said it's because he didn't like her anymore) but then I felt bad because they were bothe really upset and sad and it sucked so I told him I just wanted to be friends. And a day after I did that he got back with her. I thought I'd be fine with it I'm the one who said I wanted to be friends but since he's my friend she hangs out with us all the time and they are so couply and they cuddle and it sucks to see and I see him look at me sometimes but he seems like he likes her more then he ever liked me they're basically dating. and this is my last summer with my friends before we all go to college and I don't want to spend it being salty about this girl but I don't know what to do.

Most Helpful Guy

• go out with him

Most Helpful Girl

• Be honest with him. Tell him exactly that and you did it because you would rather cause yourself pain than cause him any. You won't be able to be friends with this guy because of how you feel. You won't lose anything by telling him, but by not saying anything it will eat away at you. You might even regret not saying anything later down the line.

What Guys Said 1

• salla gitsin kızım bizim türk kızlarıda öyle :D

What Girls Said 1

• He dumped that girl for you. Evidently he prefers you over her. However, you're going to college so it's your choice if you want to have a last fling with this guy or just move on. :p