How do I handle being Ghosted by the same guy twice?

I casually dated a guy 2 years ago for 5 months. When he suddenly just stopped talking to me.

Now this year, My friend happens to date someone he shares a house with. & I ended up going back to the house and we talked about what he did and I told him how it wasn't right to just stop talking to me. He agreed than about 15 mins later started hooking up.

Its been 3 days and I haven't heard from him again. What do I do now? because I am going to have to face him again since we run in the same circle.

Most Helpful Guy

• "Why can't you just be honest and say you're not interested in dating me instead of being a cowardly, balless, spineless, pussy?"

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you need to stop talking to him as much as possible. Ignore him as much as you can and be polite but civil when he talks to you. Do not sleep with him again. Bring other guys that you want to date around him and make it clear he no longer has a chance with you. You deserve better than a guy who simply sees an opportunity to sleep with you and takes it.

What Guys Said 1

• What you do is learn from your mistakes. You didn't learn the first time. Will you learn from the second time?

What Girls Said 2

• It's time to move on from him. Once is a warning, twice is a lesson but three times would be simply taking the piss. Don't give him the opportunity to do it again.

• Stop wasting your time with that idiot. When a guy likes you, he talks to you and wants to spend time with you.