How long after a breakup do you change your Facebook status and photos?

Like say you caught your boyfriend cheating and you loved him but broke up because it was too upsetting
When would you update Facebook so he wasn't in your featured photos and relationship status?
Immediately? A few days or weeks?

Most Helpful Guy

• things usually change overtime , some girls delete the photos sooner than others , eventually they have to go if they want a new guy , can they really expect new guy to look at photo's of her and ex together

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it depends on when I feel ready to.
    If I caught him cheating however I'd immediately block any possible way he could contact me and delete all the pictures. As for my relationship status I would keep that hidden until I was happy being single again, then I would change it to being single.
    There's no set time frame of when you should do these things. It all depends on when you feel ready to.

What Guys Said 2

• I would change my status when I knew that it was over and there was no going back. The same rule applies for telling other people about your breakup.

• It's Facebook. It's not important. Change it when you get a chance.

What Girls Said 3

• I would do it next time I got on Facebook. I wouldn't want anything to do with them after the fact.

• Immediately. If it's over, it's over.

• the minute i found out