Problems Approaching Women?

My name is Mike and i am a bald, 6'3", 30, and athletic guy who has never had a girlfriend, been to a wedding with a girl, or a theme park. I dont get responses from women online and im alos unemployed at the moment. Im frustrated with dating and ready to give up on approachig women. Right now, it seems like a waste of time and a lot of women have been really mean to me when i do approach them. I need advice on how i can turn this around.

Most Helpful Guy

• I advise you to work on your insecurities for the moment. Approaching women when deep down you know there are more pressing things to be working on is just asking to be perpetually punched in the stomach. It's easier to approach women when you're comfortable in your own skin, and not asking for any kind of affirmation.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 12

• Buy my book

• I don't understand the point of you telling us you're 6'3. This problem isn't physical, it's in your head.

• Work on getting a job. That should definitely help, as you'll be making money to put it towards something.

• Go to bars.
    Drink a lot
    Hit on drunk chicks
    Learn fear of rejection is half the battle
    Don't give 2 shits if she shuts you down
    Be confident and just a bit cocky
    Making a girl laugh is a good plus
    Dress and smell nice
    You'd be amazed how many girls notice shoes. Wear nice shoes. They're like rims on a car
    Watch "keys to the VIP" on YouTube. You'll learn tons

• Well getting a job for would be a good thing for starters.

• dont approach them, wait for them to choose you and approach you,

• You need to get a job first

• I think you need to focus on improving your life first before going after the single women. like focus on trying to find a job or improving skills in school so there is more job oppurtunities.
    there is lots of women out there looking for people to date , so I don't think finding singles is a problem you need to have a reason why they should date you and maybe that's what's lacking

• Just say whatever you want to them. Dont expect any results, just do it. Ask them out with confidence and let it show on the date. Women are not that difficult to understand lol. Make them feel wanted

• YouTube Coach Cory Wayne

• Approaching women isn't easy. A lot of women get creeped out by it. But usually for me it's because I have nothing to say and not fear of rejection.

You can't just approach someone and say hi or hey with nothing to follow up with.

• Actually you can... approach them... say hi.. and then let them qualify themselves to you by using pauses.