I love rich guys!!! They are so sexy! Where can I meet them when I get older?

Whenever I see a guy with a lot of money i instantly find him sexy! Rich people are always so we'll traveled, sophisticated and cultured.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 22

• Go to Sloot training summer camp lmao they will teach you

• 3|3
  • Is their a youth gold diggers club at your high school? Lmao

• Yeah you uh like rich guys cos they're 'cultured'.

• There's no law against gold diggers.

• Yes. Wealth is sexy. It;s female nature. Women love men with signs of status, because men provide women with not only material security but entertainment and culture as well.

When you mature you will probably want to turn your ambition into something in the way of personal accomplishment rather than vicarious codependent accomplishment. So you can start by pursuing a well paid career for yourself and the people you meet will be driven as well. Marina knows how it works. VVV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZzcY7ASQno

• NYC..

• If you're hot enough get a job at a Starbucks in a wealthy beach city. The single, rich old dudes will take it from there.

• Financial districts of major cities.

• 0|0
  • My experience? Many Young rich men didn't earn it and they are the most drugged up sons of bitches I've ever met that get away with all types of shot because they have the money to do so.

• i find it funny how the retards on this website fall for obvious trolls like this

• Not a troll question. I love rich guys and most women feel the same way but don't admit it.

• With so many people with student loan debt, you'd be hard-pressed to find a rich guy down the road.

• Gold digger, no rich guy is going to want you.

• WHEN YOU GET OF LEGAL AGE COME ON OVER TO MY PLACE

• i feel bad for my iq just reading this

• Go to sf, you'll find plenty of rich nerds who can't get laid lol

• Um look it up yourself #straightup

• Miami beach, nyc, LA, etc

• be rich urself

• expensive neighborhood and clubs and restaurants

What Girls Said 6