Between a rock and a hard place with my parents and my ex's family?

So I've been on and off with this guy we officially broke up and I find out later that I'm pregnat. And I know I need to tell him but his family and my family HATE each other after all the crap we put each other through. So any suggestions on how I can tell him and the how "we" can tell our parents. I love him to death always have always will but I don't know how to tell anyone because all hell will break loose and I'm no sure what side I'm more scared of his family or mine. My ex and I are in good terms is just the bad blood between our families that has me so freaked out and super stressed.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• That's really unfortunate that you are in such a tough predicament. But at the end of the day, it is your (and his) decision on the future of the baby. So have the talk with him first and do not worry about what your families will say for now. Make a plan and when you tell your families, you will be telling them about the baby and how you guys intend to proceed. Remember, this is a huge decision and if you choose to keep the baby, then baby comes first every time! Everyone else just has to slot in around it or not at all.

At the end of the day, they really do not need to have anything to do with each other, and for the sake of the grandchild, they will just have to grow up and realise that this is way bigger than petty squabbles... its all about whats best for the baby.

Good luck!