Why guys don't lik dating outside of race?

Why is it that some guys don't seem comfortable dating outside their own race? My thing is a woman is a woman. If you feel a connection with that person then go for it! Why hold back just because of the skin tone? I love all races of men. I simply think that some of you guys need to broaden the horizons.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm open to dating outside of my race. In fact, I went on a date with a black woman last year. For whatever reason, she ignored me after that first and only date. So, I wonder if black woman are the ones comfortable dating white guys. I don't care about race. If you're a woman, chances are I'd like to date you.

Most Helpful Girl

• There are plenty of men that date outside their race. I don't get anyone that just dates one race exclusively. And it's even more fucked up when it's not their own. There are soooo many beautiful people on this earth. Why would you limit yourself to just one group of them?

• because you are not attracted to the others?

• well people can be attracted to an entire gender, but not to the other. so why not a race?

• @anonman32 apples and oranges...

What Guys Said 16

• I think it is not 'guys' it is 'some people'. Yes, some have weird preferences but as long they're not going under racism, it's ok and normal - attraction is very subjective.

Myself, I also think all races (do they really exist?) are beautiful, and what makes one outstanding among others is a question of character and chesmistry.

• Because to go outside of your race is to commit genetic suicide.
    It ends your line and is the ultimate disrespect to your ancestors.
    I also find other races to range between being physically unattractive to outright repulsive.
    Then there are differences in intelligence, temperament and aptitude.
    Why would I want to have children who did not look like me and were intellectually inferior?
    That would be madness.

• It's similar to trying new food; some people are adventurous.

• I don't care about race, color or religion so long as I like her - well that's me :)

• Wouldn't bother me as long as I feel the connection. She can be blue with pink dots and green hair lol as long as we click and she is a good nice person.

• Some people just like circling the drain clinging to what's familiar instead of being adventurous to try something different.

• Its the approach that's the problem. Write us a MyTake explaining how guys of different races can approach girls and deal with the cultural differences.

• I don't know what the heck you're talking about. Some men are like that, some aren't. What else do you want us to tell you about that?

• Well some men maybe aren't sexually attracted to a certain race but some other men think that women from other races aren't attracted to them.

• No thanks

• Highly depends on the Country where you live. Personally I don't mind. And actually I would like to meet someone with different culture. At least there is more things to talk about..

• I agree with you.. I've dated interracially

• No problem for me. I dated with different race women :)

• Good! I don't know maybe it's just where I live that's the problem.

• Yes , Turkey is so cool country. :) I would show you the most beautiful parts of İstanbul to you and we would eat some nice foods and drinks and enjoy our time. ;) Do you study or work?

• I am going to study business and fashion design

• skin tone? your race is more than that. why are there so many girls that would not date guys shorter than them? its all preference.

• How would you describe the guys who don't date outside their ethnic background because it frankly sounds really stupid that they wouldn't most guys don't care. Frankly I've had more trouble because most girls in my small town won't date black guys.

• I don't care about the race but most women do

What Girls Said 3

• Are you referring to a specific race of men and a specific race of women?
    Because for every interracial relationship, it takes a man and a woman to look past race so it should be equal...

• I think people have preferences. And there is nothing wrong with that.

• I have not had the same experience as you. I'm white and I've been hit on by whites, blacks, hispanics, arabs, jews, and Asians.