What should I say after we kiss the first time?

im REALLY nervous! he said that it'll probably be awkward after we kiss. what can I do so it won't be awkward? were gonna see a movie but I don't know when he's gonna do it.

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't HAVE to kiss on the first date, and if he believes that you should then break it off with him. Honestly, your first kiss should be memorable because it's the beginning of something beautiful. If you're not comfortable with kissing on the first date, then don't. Just be like "sorry son, I don't wanna" and he should understand. If you do want that kiss then just take it. Don't linger around and beat around any bushes. It's so much cuter, surprising and overall good if you just seize the moment.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think kisses usually end up awkward? If it's an awkward kiss it's probably because it's wrong in some way. Besides, you don't really plan out your first kiss or any kiss, and even if you tried it's hard to actually plan it. You just have to go with the flow and see how things go. It's more of something you guys feel. Whenever it happens you'll know what to do :)

• Just look into his eyes and smile. (if you're blushing that will just make it even cuter) Good luck!

• just relax and play it by ear. Don't freak out about it. Hopefully you'll have plenty of other kisses to follow the first awkward one