• Yes
    46% (19)46% (18)46% (37)Vote
  • No
    54% (22)54% (21)54% (43)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
23|23

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't have an issue with it if we have the same values and views on life and our future.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I am kinda, well we met online and she lives in france so it's a long distance thing :P. We had a great connection so we talked a ton every day. It's been pretty much exactly 3 months since we met. We haven't really defined what we're doing because there are many obstacles but we just said it's a good thing we have keep it going take it one day at a time. She is muslim but I feel she's very open minded and interested in many different things. I told her I'm a atheist and she didn't mind at all.

Like I said we have a great connection she understands me very well and I can tell her anything. Her parents are super strict though they basically don't let her out of the house if she's not doing something school related or a internship. They only make a few rare exceptions when she can go to a female friends house or so. Thankfully they let her on the internet so she still has a connection to the world but it's definitely a sucky situation cause she can't do anything fun :(. There's a music festival that I love in July in Switzerland and she hasn't really been to any concert so I thought this would be great butit's not gonna happen.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 22

• Hmmm, it depends. I'm not religious so as long as the two of us can deal with our differences and accept them, then I don't see why not.

0|1
    0|0
  • Suuureee

0|1
    0|0
  • I am one so yes!

0|2
    0|0
  • nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about what religion someone has really. I mean, I am Christian... but as long as the person believes in peace and doesn't worship satan and is this huge raging butthole... Then I really don't care.

0|1
    0|0
    • i hope your opinion was more common between people because muslims are getting so much hate. in the end religion should never matter.. but

• Haha, yes my opinion is aimed toward anybody... Not Muslims in specific.

• thats cool anywa

• I would as long as they didn't expect me to convert.

0|0
    0|0
  • No..

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd prefer not to date someone who is religious, so it could happen, but the possibility is low.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I wouldn't date a religious person and I would be oppressed if I dated a Muslim guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Would they date a Satanist, Atheist, or Christian?

0|0
    0|0
    • Asking me? i date whoever i like his personality

• Show All
    • as i said treat people seperately. not in general

• I'm asking about others, not you. If you want to ask a question about you, make it about you. Your question is a general one.

• No I would not..

0|0
    0|0
  • fuckkkkkk no

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think they're allowed to date atheists so I doubt this would come up.

0|1
    0|0
    • a guy can. a girl cannot

• Show All
    • Just here doing my duty. Though I wouldn't mind a chocolate chip cookie :D and some milk..

• @Prodigium you're on your own on that front buddy. Soz.

• Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • no. i would not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends. If he's religious, then no. If he's more secular, then maybe.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they're not 'Strict' then hell yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • No.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 22

• If she respects my beliefs as much as I do hers and would stand up to her parents for me, yes.

If she wouldn't or tries to make me convert or some shit, no - I will pass.

0|1
    0|0
  • No... and not because I wouldn't find her attractive, but I date looking for something long term that will eventually lead to marriage and Muslim women can't marry outside of their religion and I have no interest in converting or asking her to convert to my religion.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would and if the family with there outdated beliefs try and stop the relationship i would make sure they know there interfering with my right to procreate with who god has chosen to be with me. and protect her from old dogmatic traditions since i feel i have the final say not her family in what is proper in customs because there so violent and not respectful towards life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if she's not too religious. I dont even think a muslim girl would date me if she were religious.

0|0
    0|0
  • I doubt it.

3|1
    0|0
    • Can you give logical reasons?

• Show All
    • excuse me but i find it extremely mean and stupid to judge groups of people in any field of life, religion included. Counter example : i am muslim and i dont have any problem with gay marriage.. Never put people in the same bag.
      example : i hear that most black guys are violent? so is it an enough reason to be racist and hate them? Treat people seperately.

• I don't really give a shit about feelings and victim cards, it's impractical to ignore that the majority of people in a group are bad eggs, apart from anything else it means no progress gets made towards making things better because you wanna act like there isn't a problem... that's the problem I have with the rest of those who think they're good Muslims. Meh, fuck it.

• No probably not just because I prefer to be with another Christian rather then be with someone outside of my religion.

I mean I won't say it could never happen but she'd have to be one heck of a gal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not even after Hell froze over, but the question is redundant because Sharia prohibits relations between infidel men and Muslim women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah as long as she let me play with her boobs. Also time for kinky role play alrighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhtt giggity lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, idc about religion as long as it doesn't have a big influence on our daily life. I'm not religious and think that religion doesn't have to play an important role in the relationship

But the marriage thing could be complicated

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not.

1|1
    0|0
  • Too much of a big deal what with the parents and the rest of the family.

My ex was in a really coservative Christian family and it didn't work out...

So no, I wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, that's just stupid.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, but i would date girls from the middle east, but not muslims.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sure I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I'm forced to convert, or have their beliefs constantly shoved in my face, then no.

If I'm accepting & respecting that she's Muslim, she's accepting & respecting that I'm not.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I have to convert to her religion then NO.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, never.

0|0
    0|0
  • As an atheist, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe but your gonna have to convince me

0|0
    0|0
  • Muslims as Christians as Jews as others have a good people an bad ones, I don't judge 1.6 billion person by the act of some maniacs.

0|2
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more