Would you date someone in their 20's who has INVOLUNTARILY never had a girlfriend/boyfriend?

Let's say you meet someone you really like, but find out this person has tried everything, but still never had a girlfriend/boyfriend. Would you date this person?

• Yes
  • No
@99percentangel I like how you actually see this as an advantage. That's a new perspective.

@mistnigqua808 Excellent point! I never thought of it like that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm sure I'll give them a chance of course. If I really liked him I would actually be happen he's never been with a another girl before. I mean as long as he hasn't got any issues then I'd be perfectly cool with dating him.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• Why not if you like them and they like you?

• Absolutely, provided I was otherwise attracted to them.

• My current boyfriend is 23 and was a virgin when I met him. So to answer your question, yes. Yes I would :)

• Yes duh

• I actually knew someone like that.. he was hell bent on having a girlfriend ant the poor thing got rejected every. single. time. He wasn't ugly, wasn't stupid or anything. There was nothing wrong with him but he was so insisting and annoying all the girls stayed aways from him. He hit on me even though I was in a relationship and he knew my boyfriend.. No one likes desperate!

• There was something wrong with him: desperation.

• Yes, this guy was really desperate, at first when I met him I had already noticed its of girls didn't like him but I don't judge people without knowing them so I was actualy friendly with him, I helped with assignments and he met my boyfriend more than once, he still chose to ask me out desoite all that, and when I said no he got upset, he also asked my friend out and when SHE said no he woudn't even talk to her anymore and he dis that with lots of other girls.. It just shows that he didn't so much care about the girls themselves but just desperately wanted a relationship. I can only speak on my own behalf when I say that I'm not a mean person, I can feel bad for someone who's lonely, however I don't have to put up with the pushu, insistent and annoying behaviour. You want a girl to like. be interested in the girl herself instead of the goal of being in a relationship, take your time with her, get to know her, let her to get to know you. And most importantely, don't be pushy, be classy

• @noisette25 Well from that description, he sounded very desperate.

• *backs away slowly*

• Why? Just curious.

• @LaVilaine Just going from the ones I've communicated with on the internet, Canadian women tend to be less picky, and more open when it comes to guys than women here in the United States.

• Sorry to disappoint. I'm not into virgins.

• If I like them then yes

• They tried everything but involuntarily never had a girlfriend? No. I wouldn't. I'd date a virgin who never had a relationship but if a guy had never been in a relationship (and wanted to) but did everything , I'd assume he'd paid for it and that would make him untouchable for me. If that's not the case make it known up front that that's not the case.

• If I liked him, and he liked me... what his past love life, or lack of, got to do with anything. The only time past love life would matter is if he was a slut.

• Involuntarily? No. Absolutely not.

What Guys Said 2