I had my first kiss at 22?

And im still a virgin... at 23... am i weird? i used to be very mature at 17 and didn't really think of dating, i was very anti social and at 21 i started to loosen up a bit...'@?'i weird? will people think im weird.

Most Helpful Guy

• I still haven't had mine :(

Realistically, it is weird because it's really uncommon. Most

• (I submitted prematurely)
      Most people have their first kiss at like 10-14 and most lose their virginity around 16-18.

Most Helpful Girl

• I had my first kiss just last month and I'm 20 lol :) Trust me there's nothing weird about that. I'm also a virgin and but I want to save myself for marriage a) because of my religion and b) because I think I'm way too young to be thinking of having sex. We all do things at different times so there's nothing to worry about or feel self-conscious about :) My best friend had sex for the first time at 17 and she said she regrets doing that because the guy turned out to be a total asshole and he was the biggest jerk to her afterwards. Don't let anybody talk you into doing something you're not comfortable with! :) Just my two cents on the subject ahaha :)

What Guys Said 9

• Not unless you look at it that way. There's no problem with having your first date at a later age than most people do. To be honest, most dating in highschool/around that age aren't legit dating couples cause they are still immature and think that holding hands is a "serious relationship". Just don't think about it. (No point)

• not based upon what you said. As long as you are confident in yourself, it isn't weird. sometimes being weird is a good thing though:)

• yo, it's like reading in a mirror. Pretty much the same man. I didn't date or be social till a couple years ago and still got me cherries.

• not weird just the typical girl just like most who dont give a damn about the opposite gender.

• You're odd.

• No ur not weird

• Haha not at all everyone comes around to these things in their own time

• I'm 22 and it has yet to happen for me. And I've never been anti-social I actually had quite a number of friends growing up. It just hasn't happened for me. :/

• 21 still a virgin, completely normal

What Girls Said 2

• Not at all! I actually got my first kiss, date, and lost my virginity at 23!
    I used to be very insecure about feeling "behind", but I'm honestly VERYYYY glad it happened when it did. I was very anxious and insecure growing up, and I definitely wouldn't have been stable enough to deal with the weight of sexual contact. I'm glad I got to 'grow up' and learn more about myself first, instead of jumping into sex and relationships.

One of the things I was afraid about was how future partners might react when they found out. And it turned out to be a silly worry! My first partner (now boyfriend) took it very well, and did not look differently at or down on me at all!

It does not make you 'weird' whatsoever! People just move at different paces. :)

• I was 20 when I had my first kiss.
    Not weird lol