What's the best date you've ever been to?

It doesn't have to be fancy or unusual, just explain to me what makes your dates really enjoyable. And for those of you who haven't been on dates yet or don't have a favorite one, what do you think may be a perfect date?

Most Helpful Guy

• This girl I had a class with in high school liked me all year and I never knew it. Towards the end of the year, she asked me if I wanted to hang out with her, it seemed totally platonic so I was surprised when we ended up in a movie theater.

I hadn't figured it out (or at least, I wasn't convinced) until she started holding my hand about halfway through the movie. We walked around and talked. It was really nice. Finally we went to her place and played pool. I beat her the last game and I remember staring into her eyes after, I touched her lip softly with my thumb, I think her knees almost gave out because she started shaking and I went for it.

It was one of the most intimate moments I had with someone and it really gave me a lot of confidence in myself. Made me realize that I was attractive and that girls weren't "creeped out" by me or anything. When you think about it, that's a powerful thing to have happen to you. It was after that relationship that not only did I start getting a lot of friends who were girls, I could just walk up to girls, start a conversation and get a number.

Most Helpful Girl

• Glow in the dark mini putting with my first boyfriend who helped me put every shot because I sucked. Lol. Then we played at the arcade.

What Guys Said 6

• Me cooking for her or both of us cooking and just have a relaxing evening at home.

• That's so nice... I never had a guy cook for me :'(

• Thank you, I wish you luck too with your new girl :)

• Thanks!! 😊

• Mini golf.

• When we went out for sushi. We were eating off each other's plates, and learned a lot about each others' tastes in food. :-D

• I banged a chick in my weight room down in basement on a "gym date" baha

• Hahahaha.. You're hopeless! So in your opinion, a perfect date would be a sex encounter...

• @akadatank44 Well aren't you quite the "cup half full" kind of person ;) I like it

• Hahaha Yup 😉😛

• Went up a hill and sat on some rocks and talked while looking over the city, if we remembered to buy beer it would have been even better ^^

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• I'm not exactly sure if this counts as a 'date' since we're already a couple. But honestly, some of my best times with my boyfriend are 'dates' at home, where we make dinner together and eat a ton of shit and watch dumb Youtube vids or movies. There's something just so fun about being comfy and acting like an idiot with someone you're interested in.
    He also brought me to a very pretty "secret spot" in the woods once, which really struck me in the feels, ha. Just wandering and 'exploring' places, wether it be towns, nature, or whatever, is just so romantic to me.

• I agree, just relaxing and doing ordinary things together can be real nice.