Beauty is in the eyes o the beholder?

So i have noticed something surprising and interesting at my Univesity, and other places sometimes, i have told iam very good looking and have a nice style a lot, iam also 6'2 if that matters to you.

But the thing is i am not every girls type, meaning the girls that stare at me a lot, check me out, and are trying to say " iam obsessed with you" are pretty hot, like really hot and iam like... "they're everyones type, and iam their type, but i dont see less attractive girls giving me as much attention, why?"

SO basically really hot girls really like me and stare at me quite often, the kind of girls guys want and are looking for (in terms of looks and sexiness) , not so attractive girls do it much less if ever, so why is that? any explination?

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
    2. Everyone has different tastes. I personally prefer scrawny looking men.
    3. Perhaps the these women are shy. I know if I see a sexy guy, I'll blush so I do whatever I can to avoid looking at him, especially eye contact.
    4. As far as I'm concerned, we're doing you a favor. Do you want ugly/average looking girls throwing themselves at you just so you can reject us? Why should we even bother, we know you like those extremely hot women.

Most Helpful Guy

• Simple, many less attractive girls dont muster up the confidence. They dont have the feeling that they will get their way with men, especially if you are hot like you described. Similarly, flip the genders in this story it will still be the same.

Also, those girls can be focused individuals not seeking relationships or a guys attention... a lot is possible.

What Girls Said 2

• well i guess these type of girls know that they don't have any chance anyway and it takes confidence for a girl to check a guy out tbh because some girls don't want him to look away or frown because they're not his type. I do have an average looking friend that never really looks at guys she just daydreams about guys on the internet she likes but never notices a good looking guy unless i tell her or unless he's THAT good looking.

• interesting, so you're saying they can't get these guys so they dont even try and not trying to notice such guys kinda makes them unable to spot them cause they dont care much since they can get them?

• that's what i'm thinking but there could be other reasons as well

• Well, we DO notice attractive guys. Although, some of us just go about our day, go to classes, and try to avoid drama.

What Guys Said 2

• This is stupid.. what people find attractive and unattractive is generally universal. Will you get that one odd ball girl that falls for the ugly dude? Sure but it's not likely.

• Those are dadbod fans OP, They know they can't get guy out of theur league because hed never consider em so they play safe

• it makes sense i guess they won't try to get what they can't have so they avoid the drama