What apps are good for meeting women on a assured basis?

Just got dumped by a girl i was dating for about a month and I want to find someone who I could possibly have a relationship with.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well what apps had you been using or had already used before?

1 month? So it was pretty short and it didn't work out, and if that was your first time it's entirely really just a learning experience and not really guaranteed to become a long term committed relationship that becomes a marriage and a family, etc.

Here, try this from a google search: www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=best+dating+apps

• I've tried tinder, POF, and zoosk. It wasn't my first relationship. She was transferring colleges and didn't want a LDR so she broke it off.

• If she wasn't really very nice she probably care and think more about herself before she'd even think or care about anyone else. Just keep looking around locally.

• Thanks for MHO!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Real world dude lol

• Don't really have time to play the field.

• Tinder..

• Hot or not, tinder

• Already have it. That's how I met my ex girlfriend.

• Why not? It's not just a "hookup" app. I've met 3 lovely women off of there. 2 I'm now friends with the other well... Yeah..😅

• Lmao for hook up, yea