Girls, Why are most women mean when you approah them? I understand they dont know you but how does anyone meet when a lot of women make me feel crappy?

Have women always acted this way or is this a new development due to smartphones giving women more options and power than theyve had in the past?
Do women want to date men and if so what can i do. Im 30, never had a girlfriend, rarely get sex, and mad that women keep rejecting me for the same reasons employers keep rejecting me for trying to get a job. How can i fix this, get bettet quality women to respond better, and get into a relatinship. Right now, having a career, a family, a house, and children is a fantasy to me as I've never had any of it. Someone help me, i wish i was born into a different time period.

6

Most Helpful Girl

• If your experience is it's "most" women, then it's either your approach style, the women you're approaching or both. Frankly, many black women are mean when you approach them, so I don't know if you're approaching black women or what. But black women get sick of the way black men approach because black men tend to be very aggressive and act as if you're supposed to be interested just because they like you and/or don't know when to back off once they approach, so black women learn to be bishes to keep men from approaching in the first place or to make men go away faster if they do approach.

As for approach style, it could be you're doing as I described in black men, or it could be that women are not attracted to you physically and, like I said about black women, are being mean to make you go away faster. I am never mean to guys, but I do try to look mean or uninterested so guys won't approach in the first place. Some things guys do that make me want to act mean are talk about sex too early or compliment some aspect of my body (don't compliment booty and breasts), or they kind of "interview" me to see if I have some quality they want as if only his interest matters. When you approach women, you need to ask about THEM and try to get to know them and make them feel comfortable--you don't ask if they can cook or if they do all this other stuff that would make you happy. You haven't given her any reason to be interested in you yet.

**The main thing I see guys do wrong when they approach is not try to get to know the woman, so if you're not trying to do that then you're messing up--could be why they're being mean.

What Girls Said 5

• Could be your approach. If you come up to me with some shitty pick up line, or you say something stupid you're most likely going to get shut down. Some women know guys only want sex so they are quick to cut you off. Approach a woman in a respectful manner.

• It's probably how you're approaching them. Your opening line likely needs some work. It could also be in your tone and how you present your self. If you come up all slick and sly with a come hither edge to your voice, my initial response is to put my defenses up and let my fight or flight responses kick in. Once those defenses go up you better say something non-threatening and convincing for me to not go with my instinct to get away from you.

• I'm personally not But I guess because sometimes dudes don't understand no when we say no.

• I've been that guy who hasn't taken no for an answer but I've since stopped that. Lately, i have been getting any good responses and tired of rejection and hearing no for any and every reason.

• I'm sorry to hear that. How do you approach them?

• If this happens a lot, either something is going wrong with your approach or you're reading too much into their actions.

• I wouldn't be mean to a guy unless:
    1. He won't take no for an answer.
    2. He tried to 'neg' me or other PUA bullshit.
    3. I've just been hurt by a guy - not proud of this one, but just being honest.