Be honest, is it unattractive when a girl orders a big meal?

Girls can vote too:)

• It's unattractive for a girl to order a big meal.
  • It's attractive when a girl orders a big meal, as long as she eats it with manners
  • It's attractive when a girl orders a big meal I love when she takes huge bites and gets food everywhere
LOL okay if u all would rather me not use the word "attractive" then just ur preference in general

Most Helpful Guy

• I must admit that it depends on the girl. If she is overweight, and I don't mean like the imaginary kind of overweight that even the skinniest girls seem to have, then ordering a big meal and eating more than I do does kind of repulse me a bit since I see them only getting fatter in my mind. There it strikes that chord with me of seeing a glutton.

If the girl is skinny, she could eat twice as much as I do and I'd still find it attractive. I might even think of it as a charming quality, like "This sexy girl eats twice as much as I do and still maintains a slim figure. Awesome!" (unless she was bulimic, of course, and not keeping that trim figure through healthy means).

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see anything unattractive about that. Girls are human too and have to eat. I love food and eat a lot and my boyfriend doesn't seem to be turned off by it. Lol I think what matters more is that you're healthy. If you take care of yourself and your body, that's what's important, regardless of how much you eat. :)

What Guys Said 53

• I tell you what IS unattractive. When she orders a tiny meal then when yours arrives she asks you for a bite... like WHHHYY do that!

• not unattractive in my opinion. to me it shows she's secure about it and as long as she seems to take care of herself health wise she should eat what she wants

• Just... eat like a normal human being? You know, not like a pig, not like a rabbit? Sweet Jesus, most of all, do what you want!

• No I like it when a girl doesn't eat like 2 gramms of food :P. I eat a ton so I feel kinda weird when a girl eats barely anything. But its not really a big dea either way for me I would be fine with a girl who doesn't eat a lot too, she just has to wait around for me to eat then lol.

• Whatever as long as she is hot

• I actually like to watch girls eat. It's just one more way to bring them down off the pedestal we guys can sometimes put them on and see them as flesh and blood human.

• Not at all, it just means she is more hungry at that point!

• Probably... After I passed the initial shock of "where would she put all that food?"

Unless she is 600lbs then it doesn't matter if she order a tiny salad or the 50oz steak.

• No.. I would want a woman to be comfortable in my presence. She should eat whatever she wants.

• Why shouldn't girls be socially permitted to eat what ever they want?

If my girlfriend orders supersized meal, whether it'd be at a resturant or McDonald's, it probably means she has a hunger to kill before it kills her. She likes to eat, I like to eat - we like to eat.

• Well what kind of food is it? i mean if it's real food then no but if it's like junk food or fast food yes.

• no, i dont care ether way, she's hungry she's hungry, and if a girl was that hungry id be glad to take her to a buffet instead

• No lol I hate it when a girl orders a little salad.

• Only if she is fat, as mean as that sounds unfortunately. If she has a good figure but orders a big meal, it is actually kind of cute to me.

• Hell i don't care, if she's an athlete more power to her!

• Its attractive asf when she orders a big meal and eats it. I hate chicks who just order a salad lol.

• All that matters is she eats well mannered and doesn't let the food go to waste.

• *facedesk* 5x

You care about coming off a certain way when you're eating? Order enough to satisfy yourself.
    It's unattractive when a girl asks these kind of questions.

• Did I say "I would like to know so that I act whichever way gets the most votes"? No. Imma eat however the fuck I want. I'm asking cuz I'm curious. Chill and worry about ur own questions

• LMAOOOO I ask the poll to receive opinions and votes on the POLL, not to have irrelevant people tell me how to act. Plssss

• Typical response. I doubt what I said was that funny, and I don't recall telling you how to act it was more of a suggestion. I assumed you were self concious or something

• Guys have a rough idea what a girl's appetite might be like when they date them. Anything too much or too less would bat an eye.

• I can't imagine why that can be unattractive.
    Seems to be one of those fears that can only pop on a insecure girl (not calling you anything mean : ) )

• I honestly don't really care as long as she doesn't chew with her mouth open or get a whole bunch of barbecue sauce all over her.

• I don't have much of a preference, who knows what else she ate that day? :-D

• As long as she is healthy, I don't mind.

• Im a bit of a feeder so I love a girl that can eat!

We may have to work it off in the morning (or between the sheets), but a healthy appetite is attractive :p

• Your option suck. It's not unattractive, but it isn't *attractive**. I just simply don't care. She can eat whatever she wants.

• Certainly better than ordering a happy meal.

• Voted C because I can't stand the idea of "manners". There's nothing wrong with taking huge bites. And sure, there's nothing attractive about spilling food, but you can, you know, clean it up.

• dont care as long as im not paying brah

• don't care, just eat it like any other civilised human being too lol

• More from Guys
    23

What Girls Said 19

• I don't think it really matters. Some people eat more than others.

I usually order a usual size meal and fail to finish. My boyfriend orders extras and finishes everything and mine.

*shrugs* different appetites.

I used to make my boyfriend breakfast, make his lunch, make him a snack for when he walked through the door and he had dinner. I used to sometimes eat breakfast, have lunch and dinner. Smaller appetite.

• Eating a big meal and looking like a cave women is not ok. Aslong as she can eat it an an appropriate manner she should be fine lol

• It's not attractive and it's not unattractive if a girl orders a big meal.
    And no matter the size of the meal the 2 people should eat with manners.

• Nah, unattractive when girls order small salad bowls and appetizers. For DINNER. order like you ain't seen food in a while but be gracious bout it. LOL i kid.

• no biggie... you're free to eat what you want

• I find it off putting when they order a tiny plate of nothing or talk about calorie counting. Nothing wrong with a healthy appetite:)

• I exercise 5/6 times a week and I'm taller than the average guy, i used to go for 2nds and 3rds with the guys on the rugby team back in school 😂
    There's nothing wrong with a healthy appetite!!

• Lmao I do not care what a guy sees me eat as long as I'm clean about it but I rarely go on food dates

Anyone who only goes out to eat on dates everytime is boring

• No but you shouldn't look at it that way

• I say it's attractive, because I see no reason why it wouldn't be.
    If I'm going to like Eat with my mouth open, burp after every bite and talk with my mouth ful... now THAT would be unattractive, but not the meal itself :)

• You shouldn't feel insecure like "Got to watch my weight... might get fat As F!!" NO, you grab that burger, and say 'F it'
      If you live healthy in general, this should be no issue

• I hate girls that order salads and small stuff. Like mami, order a steak! I love food too much to try and be cute and not eat.

• you know it concerns me if a girl does not want to eat in front of me, its like she does not feel comfortable around me.

• i order big meals and get full on the apps never fails :/

• if you don't like it, don't look. it's nobody's business what's on my plate.

• lol I chose C but to be completly honest i think B is a better answer.. :D

• I mean either way I don't care cuz I like food.

• my thought is that guys would find it unattractive if she's overweight

• If any GUYS READ THIS, I have a question.
    How would you feel about a girl who orders a regular sized meal but digs in.
    Say she gets steak for example, and instead of using a fork and knife, she picks it up with her hands and takes a big bite, how would you feel?

• Well, i would probably laugh a little inside and smile to her and be playfull...
      Maybe question her about that tecnic, i may try it if it seems effective :p

I guess she would be trying hard for me to not invite her again, like... how to ge rid of a guy in 1 minute... But she may fail, because that's may not be enough :p

• I'm imagining on a date, an expensive restaurant, the guy eating like a sir, all classy style and you starting to stress and shaking with fork and knife on the hands while you flip it and try to get meat around the bones... then you secretly use your special weapon, laxatives in his wine without he realises, then he goes to the toilet and you just devour it all. Done.

• @OrangeBoy Oh my gosh! That is hilarious XD
      But no, first I would go on a date somewhere else then if there is a second date it could be a dinner date. If he can't accept the way I eat then it's time to find someone else :P

• If you aren't splitting the check, keep it small and simple.