0|0
    • would u date a homeless man on welfare

• Show All
    • Are you mad at me :(

• I could date a homeless person

What Guys Said 5

• 2|1
    0|0
  • Considering most of the planet is poor I presume the answer is yes.

4|0
    0|0
  • Most wouldn't I mean and depending how poor I mean homelss poor no women would i could see a guy working at mcdonalds with a girlfriend but she probably wouldn't be hot lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • All these women saying yes what a bunch
    of crap.

1|0
    0|0
  • you mean Ashton Kutcher? no.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Sure, I would. If I like someone and want to date them, I don't care about how much money they have.

2|0
    0|0
  • where u are doesn't define where ur going. so if he's going somewhere good then ya but if he plans to mooch off me the rest of his life then naww

2|1
    0|0
  • I'm poor and my boyfriend is poor so yes XD

2|0
    0|0
  • of course money doesn't matter

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

2|0
    0|0
  • If he's cute & nice, then why not!

2|0
    0|0
  • If you have a connection with this person, money shouldn't stop you. It's so hard to find someone these days, we shouldn't bother with something as unimportant as money... 🙂

1|0
    0|0
  • no. but I probably wouldn't dare a wealthy guy either. I'm middle class and prefer him to be as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends. I'm not a gold digger & i dont expect who the boy I'm fw to have a lot of money💯 but it just depends. I wouldn't mind trying to change him & better him. Get him back on his feet 💯 because obvi he went through sum to get him where he at

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends why he's poor. Lazy and poor? No. Poor while he's getting his shit together and actually has drive, ambition and a plan to move forward in life? Yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends. As long as he's working on it I guess. like if I met a guy in college I wouldn't expect him to be rich or have a job yet. or if he didn't go to college I'd hope he has some sort of career path whether from trade or technical school. I don't want someone who's lazy since I'm a hardworking person and stability is important.

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course.

1|0
    0|0
  • My family tells me I'm poor and pitiful so...

1|0
    0|0